Best dating tips for women

girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” ― Coco Chanel

Whether you’re looking for a long-term partner, or already have one, it pays to have the right habits in a relationship.

The thing about guys is that they don’t always know how to articulate what they want in their woman.

Most men weren’t exactly taught how to express their feelings while growing up. So it can be tricky sometimes for them to let their partner know about their emotional and physical needs.

Work Your Way Into His Life

Most women assume that guys want to sleep with a girl as fast as they can. But in my own experience, I found that you’re more likely to pull him in by being friends with him.

I know that sounds scary because this might get you banished into the Friend Zone. But the idea here is to not hop in the sack with him right away and draw it out a bit.

Believe it or not, many guys love the sweet torture of a “slow burn”.

If you play it right, you can keep up this dance until his desire reaches a point where he can’t stand being ‘just friends’ with you.

He’ll want to take things to the next level.

11 minutes ago, Briannaa said:

If you play it right, you can keep up this dance until his desire reaches a point where he can’t stand being ‘just friends’ with you.

So he dumps you for someone who actually wants to have sex and isn't into playing silly prescriptive games.

• Like 1