Mostly plant based and the water challenge

mortensorchid

We are on week 7 of the quarantine now.  I decided I would let the time serve me rather than sit around.  I had restarted my diet in February before the shutdown and was determined not to let this quarantine affect my weight loss.  ANd I have been good about it, not eating trash food, etc.  I decided to take it to the next extreme when I thought "I wonder if I can have 6 pack abs at age 45?"  So I decided to do the Jillian Michaels 6 pack abs every other day and choose from other types of exercise on the off days from the abs.  I also read up on how one can get 6 pack abs and they all say no sugar or processed food and increase your fiber intake.  I eliminated meat, breakfast is toast with peanut butter and fruit, lunch is all fruit and vegetables, dinner is a meatless burger patty and more fruit/vegetables and Jell-O for dessert.  I have also increased my water intake to a gallon a day.  Yes, a gallon.  I don't drink it all in one sitting of course, but throughout the day.  I plan a cheat meal this Saturday night (burgers and fries).

I cannot begin to tell you how good I feel.  I feel like my mind is clear and my body is clean inside and out.  It's wonderful.  

• Like 3

well done, this plant based stuff is the way forward I am thinking too.