how can I let go of and heal faster?

i had very bad experiences in my marriage. I want to let go of all the negative experiences and forgive (including myself). but i am struggling. i want to try to make sense of things, but i couldnt. i want to settle my emotional health so i can stop hurting or being angry or bitter. i really do. I have been exercising, reading, mediating, searching for answers, where i did wrong and how i could have done better. and i want to forgive the negative things that had happen (my counselor calls it trauma). 

how can i let go of the past ? what do i have to do? if time heals all wounds, its been 9 months, how can i help with the healing? how to let go of the anger and bitterness? please share your experiences..

It sounds to me like you are doing all of the right things. It could take years. Don't spend too much time searching for answers; you might have to accept things as they were and let it go. Keeping to myself and not getting involved in everybody else's issues helped me. That way I did not have to hear what everyone else was doing and saying and I did not have to hear about the ex. I avoided toxic people in my life. You will find that not having all of the chaos and drama will be a relief.

Why Does He Do That? by Lundy Bancroft helped me understand him. I am not sure what your situation was.

• Thanks 1