How difficult is it to quit smoking?

I turned to cigars in the midst of stress and hardship. Some basic brands like cafe creme/hamlet, then progressing onto the more expensive brands like Montecristo.

I felt the more harsher the cigar, the better the relief... as a mild asthmatic this definitely wasn't the correct thought process as I suffered from several asthma attacks each week.

Not only will you completely clog up your lungs, arteries and bronchial tubes but you'll also notice a sudden depletion in your finances because when it gets addictive you hoard the crap out of everything you can buy...

On 3/16/2020 at 1:03 PM, Negotaurus said:

I’m afraid I might start smoking. I’m already “420 friendly”, cigarettes were things I told myself I’d never try. But after months of difficulty and pain, I’ve just stopped caring. Please do share your experience with smoking. 

How difficult to quit nicotine?  Incredibly.  Smoked for a little under a year as a teenager way back.  No patches or anything back then so quit cold turkey.  Took over a year for the cravings to go away and even to this day, almost four decades later can still identify by smell the brand used to smoke.  Most of my fiends from high school who started then still smoke today thought they have quit from time to time.