Coronavirus Date

I've always been willing to date Asian women as long as they were within my preferred age dating range (18 to 80). As a precaution against coronavirus, I will not be dating Asian women till it all blows over. I'm currently working with a stunning Indian woman, She is new in town and she is what I normally regard as an opportunity. sigh .

Also, although I've never been big on Chinese food, I will not take dates to Chinese restaurants. I sometimes took dates to Boston's china town.Not now.     I will not date women who get their nails done a Asian salons. Did I leave anything out?

Medically yours,

Gold Pile

Edited by Gold Pile
spelling

All these Coronavirus news is creating a negative perception on Asian people in general.
Smh, it’s starting to feel like racism.

Edited by Interstellar
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gold Pile said:

I've always been willing to date Asian women as long as they were within my preferred age dating range (18 to 80).

😂 

• Like 1

I just had one of those Vedan Ja Jiang instant ramen noodles from Taiwan. It’s soooo yummy 😊

Edited by Interstellar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Gold Pile said:

I will not take dates to Chinese restaurants.......Did I leave anything out? 

If your date wants Chinese food, you might want to consider not overriding her choices.  Jumping on the hysteria bandwagon is not a good look.

Please remember the same people that hyped past virus outbreaks are shouting wolf once again. The regular flu has killed many more people than this new virus and although you have to be mindful there is no reason to take drastic precautions when it comes to everyday life, especially in the western world.

• Like 2
thefooloftheyear

I'd imagine that the salons, restaurants, dry cleaners,  and even the hand job palaces are taking a huge hit....

TFY

Edited by thefooloftheyear
  • Like 2
Springsummer

"willing"? so you think Asian are beneath you? or you meant "delighted"?

Edited by Springsummer
mark clemson
On 2/28/2020 at 8:50 PM, Gold Pile said:

Did I leave anything out?

Well, COVID-19 has apparently been in Europe and the Middle East for a while now and also has shown up in the US as well as South America and recently Mexico.

I believe this effectively removes white (ie, Euro-ancestry), middle-eastern, and Hispanic women and venues from your pool of options as well.

Africa and the caribbean have so far been minimally affected. Perhaps dating black women from those regions exclusively and frequenting cajun, ethiopian, other african, and caribbean restaurants is now your only medically logical course of action?

If you agree, you might consider investing in a few dashikis as well as some tribal art for your home, to help reach the appropriate "vibe". There is also a wide variety of excellent musical options.

So make it Jamaica, your new island home..

😇

strawberryshortstack
On 2/28/2020 at 8:56 PM, Interstellar said:

All these Coronavirus news is creating a negative perception on Asian people in general.
Smh, it’s starting to feel like racism.

the racism has always been there. Now it has a mask to hide behind.

Hopefully the thread starter got what they needed out of this thread

Thread closed