do you like the New Love Shack better or the Old?

CautiouslyOptimistic

There's nothing I dislike about the new system.  Big improvement, I think!

I like the new one better.  It's certainly better for smartphones than the old one, and it's easy on the eyes and has lots of cool tools.  Dig into those activity stream things and you can create your own filters. 

I prefer the old version. It’s taking me a long time to get used to this one. I feel like I see less posts. 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, elaine567 said:

New one.
Much better.

whatever you're smoking elaine567 - I want some

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, S2B said:

I miss the “new posts” button.

i don’t like searching/pressing four choices to get new posts.

The new posts are Under "What's New" on the page, up at the top, to the right of "Forum"

Edited by preraph

Things I like: the "Hot!" threads sticker, the popular threads box

Things I dislike: the ads on mobile, having to click back multiple times just to get to the main forums page

Some things I like better, some things I miss about the old site. I guess I'm neutral. It's still LoveShack, which is a relief. ❤️

• Like 1

There are features of the new one that for me are an improvement, so I like it better. It DID take some getting used to but now that I'm over the learning curve am happy.

1 hour ago, OpenBook said:

It's still LoveShack, which is a relief. 

^^^That’s how I felt when I saw the LoveShack sunshine heart. 

I like this one much better since I’m always on my phone. 

LivingWaterPlease

I don't do LS or any type of social media on my smart phone so this is all a desktop experience review for me. 

I really like both LS's! Thank you SO much for providing the LS experience!👏

I used to like the old better, I think.🤔 I thought the new (unread) threads were displayed in a way that was easier and quicker to read and go through on the old.

However,  the new LS seems to be winning me over! Like everything else in life, it's a journey!😉

But, I like the extra emojis accessible on the new LS.😎

I like the colors of the new one better in theory but the colors of the old one were warmer giving a more welcoming feeling.🥰

On the new LS I like seeing the names of the posters who've reacted to each post and like that there are emoji button choices as to how you feel about the post at the bottom of each.😃

Six of one, half dozen the other, I guess.🤔

I miss some of the members who used to post.😪 

For all the consistent posters (who are sane, 😂, just kidding!) I'm glad you stayed! 🤗

I really appreciate the hard work, expense, and the effort Paul and others have put in to keep LS up and going! Thank you so much!🤗😘😎💐🌻🌹❤️

Edited by LivingWaterPlease
corrected wording
14 hours ago, Confused48 said:

I don't like change.

I thrive on change - I get bored otherwise. 

I far prefer the new site. Some things take a while getting used to, but the overall look and feel is so much fresher and more engaging. And the ads no longer get in the way so much, even if there are more of them - though it’s also easy to get rid of those by subscribing. 

I’m spending a lot more time here these days, as a result. 

There are few things I would change, mostly around visual styling to make it more compact. Even one line posts take up a lot of space because of avatars, line height etc. I wish there was a style selection like in Gmail to make it more compact.