Energy Demons? WTF?

Ok I saw this on another site, about a woman who talks about her meeting a man on the internet who connects with her through his energy and how awful he is to her when he connects with her?? This is a brief discription of what she said. :confused:

"Beware ladies! Just warning you of the energy demons. They are creeps on the internet that have energetic abilities, where they can connect to people and use it for control, abuse and torture. Once they connect to you, you are trapped to them and you can't leave"

"They will do/say anything to hurt you, abuse you, even rape you. I met this man on the internet. He is a low life scumbag. He connected with me entergetically, and has been abusing, raping and torturing me ever since. He projects energy into me which makes me dizzy, sick and weak. He punishes me for every little thing I do. I can not leave him. I haven't ever met him but he is connected to me entergetically.":confused:

Ok I'm lost! I don't know if this woman that has posted this on another site is for real or is she crazy? I don't understand. Is it possible for someone to connect with another person like this? I have never heard of it. Is she trippin on some acid, or does she really think somone has an energy connection over her mind? I just think this is odd.Personally I do not believe in this type of thing. What do others think?

Jade

I don't think she's crazy, I think she fell for somebody who she thought she knew, but didn't and now she's got a bunch of feelings and emotions to deal with while this guy plays a game with her.

Either way, I'm sure she's hurting and pissed at herself for allowing him this much control over her.

• Author
I don't think she's crazy, I think she fell for somebody who she thought she knew, but didn't and now she's got a bunch of feelings and emotions to deal with while this guy plays a game with her.

Either way, I'm sure she's hurting and pissed at herself for allowing him this much control over her.

Thats probably true. However she goes on and on about how even though shes never met him in person, he will tell her hes gonna meet her somewhere, and then not show up. She will say that when he doesn't show up, she can feel him laughing isnside her like its all a joke to him. When she mentions the fact she can feel him rape her, shes meaning raping her in her own mind, sexually. She says that its not like a rape fantasy, its the real deal. She calls him a physcopath and can not leave him.

I remember a few years back I went to visit a friend a mine on a psych unit who was suffering from really bad depression. There was this lady in there, that came and sat down beside me and told me something about a man she knew that didn't even live in the same state as her, catching her on fire with his mind. This womans husband came in and sat with her and he told me it was true and that he believed it as well. Then later I found out from another person there on the unit that said that whole family belonged to a cult and they truly believed this could happen. I'm not saying it can't cuz I have never experienced that, but it was just weird. :confused:

Jade

Well then she needs to STOP contacting him through IM and email. Change her email address and get a new ID on her IM. Change her phone number if he has it.

She has more control than she knows! Right now she's stuck in the pattern of abuse and she needs help BAD! And she should be calling the police. Get his IP address, report it to his Internet Providers too. If you post there, pass along that info if it hasn't been posted already.

She's in midst of a sick game, as you say a cult...So she better be careful. There are alot of sick fvkedup people out there and online too, unfortunately for her.

In your life, you will run into people who will tell you the most bizarre things with a straight face. This is because they believe them. She could actually be mentally ill. If you have ever spoken to a schizophrenic in the midst of a psychotic break, you'd have no idea. They aren't wild-eyed. They don't foam at the mouth. They are regular humans whose thoughts and ideas are right off the rails but they fully believe them and look perfectly normal while they tell you about them.

It could be he's a perfectly normal man but whatever's wrong with her causes her to believe this stuff.

I thought you were talking about 'energy vampires' who don't exist per se; it's a term for those extremely negative folks we all know who are so down on everything that you feel exhausted when you leave their company.

This isn't the same thing.

Who knows if she is normal in the head or not, either way, this guy is not good for her.

There are people that we meet who suck the energy from us. They're called selfish! Or Narcissistics! Don't give out energy that you won't get back. That's my motto. Especially if you can't handle having selfish people around.

I thought you were talking about 'energy vampires' who don't exist per se; it's a term for those extremely negative folks we all know who are so down on everything that you feel exhausted when you leave their company.

Yup, I think we all have experienced that. People who drain you, make you feel down after seeing them or talking to them. It's always about them and how s***ty their feeling.

• Author

People have told her to stop talking with him. Get her number changed, get a new email, block him from IM etc. Some have even told her to get the police involved. Some told her to unplug the computer and stay away from it. Only for her to scoff at all of the help people have provided for her. She warns others about this man and others like him, but yet when being helped she turns on their advice.

She did say he had a twisted childhood himself and I'm sure thats where his thinking stems from. She may have had a twisted one herself and might be more subseptable to people like him, then again she may just a normal lady that got caught up in his way of brainwashing. Brainwashing, cult leader, and pyschopath is what she has called him.

I don't know if this man knows where she lives, but it just sounds so scary and dangerous. I imagine even though shes crying out for help when she made a post about him, then turns on others advice, is because its highly possible he has brainwashed her into thinking his way. Shes probably confues as what is right and what is wrong. I sent her a link that tells about people like him and how they operate. Not sure if that was a good idea, being that I think she already knows what kind of person he is. She has been advised to get help from several people, hopefully she will.

Jade

I dunno, Jade, she sounds like she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer ....

"Emotional vampires," now that's what popped into my mind – the people who just get into your psyche, who hook you then drag you through their shxt. Think of the fascincation with shows like Jerry Springer's, where you cannot turn away even though the subject is awfully trashy. Now imagine that, but on a one to one basis, and you've got emotional vampirism .... It's really easy to get sucked in to that kind of situation because you know it's not right, but you don't want to abandon that person either, yet you must if you want to retain your sanity. I've got a sibling who has this down to a fine art, so I've pretty much had to distance myself from him just so I don't go crazy.

I've never met anyone who claims to have been mind-raped by someone they met in cyberspace, but I've met one or two people who I could well imagine coming out with that sort of thing. A lot of people have some sort of semi-belief in supernatural events, telepathy, poltergeists etc. Throw an unhealthy cyberspace relationship and a pre-existing psychiatric disorder into the equation and I guess things could start getting a bit weird and wonderful.

It DOES seem an odd thing for the lady to come out with, but troubled people express themselves in strange ways.

• Author

I must say when I first read this womans post, I thought she was straight out in lala land talking about him connecting with her through his "energy" Meaning he was actually in her mind so to speak, like the devil had taken over her. I think now I see it a little more cleary as what she was saying, is along the lines of he has emotionally/mentally brainwashed her through emails, instant messages, and phone conversations. Telling her one thing then doing another. Calling her names, telling her he is Gods gift to women. Shes a piece of Sh*t etc etc. So basically its along the same lines as someone being emotionally/mentally abused by someone they are physically with in body, just in her case its not in body.

She continually talks about how he rapes her entergetcially while he ignores her. :confused: Here is what one of the responses that she got back from her post.

"I have never been zapped by one of these men because my ultra super invisible sheild blocks this "energy"and sends it to the sun where it is then redirected back to the a$$ h*le who generated the "energy" in the first place.

Pyschopaths...seems like a word you are aware of. Perhaps YOU are the one in denial."

Jade