I need help fast!!!!

Good God, man.....damn good thing you erased that message. That was just a ploy, right? (a bad one)...that thing about you getting back together with your ex? DO NOT PLAY GAMES LIKE THAT. Geezus, think about it. She's going to think you're an arse. You two are dating for however long, she breaks up with you and then you rush off to an EX? She'll think you're a desperate idiot..and one who just can handle being "single."

From this point on, DO NOT call and leave 'game-like' messages on her machine, then have second thoughts and erase them. If she knew you were erasing her messages (even if they're from you), she'd no doubt be PISSED!!! Please don't tell me you're listening to the other messages she receives?

Just out of curiosity...what ages are you both?

How long had you two been together?

It's Friday night....get your butt off that chair and get out and enjoy yourself. I doubt she's sitting at home by herself waiting for the phone to ring, so why are you?

Nevermind wondering "how long" you should wait to hear back from her. You'll hear back from her WHEN (and IF) you hear back from her. PLAY HARD TO GET, if you're going to play any game. Don't *be there* to take her call, for God's sake....don't be home. I tell ya, and many hear can tell ya...........if you stop making yourself AVAILABLE, you will be all the more tempting to her.

Nevermind having to state *what* you two are: "friends"..who cares.

I know you want her back, but stop and think for a minute.....there's a chance she may NEVER want to get back together..and what are you going to do, hole up in your house and become a hermit? Life goes on! Get out there and start living it. NOt saying you should try to meet someone else, but get out and have some fun (uh, this doesn't include getting wasted and sleeping with some chick you pick up in a bar)..........

Cut off all contact. The more you contact her, the more you're going to turn her off. I know you're afraid that if you ignore her, she'll think you're really not interested and then you've lost her forever, but seriously, love/relationships doesn't work like that. If I recall correctly, you two dated for a fair period of time, no? No doubt she KNOWS YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER, she's not dense.

Give her some space. DO NOT CALL / EMAIL/ CONTACT HER. Let her "Miss you".......give her some time to think. You can't miss someone if they won't go away/leave you alone, right?

Hang tough. Get out of the house...go see a movie, call up some friends....do NOT leave her any more messages, seriously. Have faith that if it's meant to be, IT WILL BE!!!

Chin up!

Laurynn

Laurynn,

Good advice I'm going to try like hell to take.

Not that easy to resist the tempation of picking up the phone to hear her voice but I'm going to resist, at least until next week sometime.

I'm 32, she's 26, we were togethewr 2.5 years.

I'll let you know if she calls.

You've made me feel better about the situation. Thanks.

Good God, man.....damn good thing you erased that message. That was just a ploy, right? (a bad one)...that thing about you getting back together with your ex? DO NOT PLAY GAMES LIKE THAT. Geezus, think about it. She's going to think you're an arse. You two are dating for however long, she breaks up with you and then you rush off to an EX? She'll think you're a desperate idiot..and one who just can handle being "single."

From this point on, DO NOT call and leave 'game-like' messages on her machine, then have second thoughts and erase them. If she knew you were erasing her messages (even if they're from you), she'd no doubt be PISSED!!! Please don't tell me you're listening to the other messages she receives? Just out of curiosity...what ages are you both? How long had you two been together? It's Friday night....get your butt off that chair and get out and enjoy yourself. I doubt she's sitting at home by herself waiting for the phone to ring, so why are you? Nevermind wondering "how long" you should wait to hear back from her. You'll hear back from her WHEN (and IF) you hear back from her. PLAY HARD TO GET, if you're going to play any game. Don't *be there* to take her call, for God's sake....don't be home. I tell ya, and many hear can tell ya...........if you stop making yourself AVAILABLE, you will be all the more tempting to her. Nevermind having to state *what* you two are: "friends"..who cares. I know you want her back, but stop and think for a minute.....there's a chance she may NEVER want to get back together..and what are you going to do, hole up in your house and become a hermit? Life goes on! Get out there and start living it. NOt saying you should try to meet someone else, but get out and have some fun (uh, this doesn't include getting wasted and sleeping with some chick you pick up in a bar).......... Cut off all contact. The more you contact her, the more you're going to turn her off. I know you're afraid that if you ignore her, she'll think you're really not interested and then you've lost her forever, but seriously, love/relationships doesn't work like that. If I recall correctly, you two dated for a fair period of time, no? No doubt she KNOWS YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER, she's not dense. Give her some space. DO NOT CALL / EMAIL/ CONTACT HER. Let her "Miss you".......give her some time to think. You can't miss someone if they won't go away/leave you alone, right?

Hang tough. Get out of the house...go see a movie, call up some friends....do NOT leave her any more messages, seriously. Have faith that if it's meant to be, IT WILL BE!!! Chin up! Laurynn