Should I go on a second date?

Hi guys,

Went on a date with a girl who I texted a lot with. She is average-looking. I honestly am just not very attracted to her physically. We talked for a few hours, and it was not awkward. However, it wasn't amazing either, there was not a lot of flirting. It just felt like I was talking tona friend. Her character is pretty cool, and we do have a log of things in common. In addition, texting was pretty awesome.

Can I become more attracted to her over time? Should I go on a second date? I really don't want to lead her on, which I fear I have already done.

Go on a second one since sometimes people are awkward on the first one. But if at the end of it, you just don't think there's any chance of a spark, let her know she's nice, but that you don't feel like she's the right match for you and then move on.

Figure it out by the second date.. having more dates after that will get her hopes up.

My experience...I didn't warm up to them, and I dated them for about a month trying too. So I agree with alphamale, you should just move on.

d0nnivain
Can I become more attracted to her over time? Should I go on a second date?

You can't date somebody just because she gives good text.

Only you know whether a 2nd date is worth it. I do agree with those who say some people are awkward on a 1st date.

As for whether you will become more attracted to her over time, only you know that. I am not wired that way. I have to be attracted to the person from the start. If the spark is not there initially for me it never developed over time. Other people are wired differently & they do become more attracted to somebody as they get to know the person better. So looking back over past relationships, how has the issue worked out for you before? That will be answer to your Q.

• Like 1