Get the shivers

Hotdiggitydammit

Hotdiggitydammit

Well I want to thank all my imaginary co conspirators as I just cannot fathom that many people were in on it all. You were all a blessing and although I found it addicting, I am on the road to recovery. I am deathly too afraid to look at the postings other people write because I know it takes me back in. This place has been an addiction for three weeks, but I cannot take anymore of having all these crazy thoughts. I leave with the shivers as I knew there was nothing more I needed and anymore information never really mattered. But I acted on impulse and checked one more time, which led to my even more strange behavior. And you all know the rest. I could have left high, but I went on an overnight binge and leave with nothing more than the shivers. Adios Amigos. I have to take this lonely walk through eternity, but I am going to try and conquer my demons. Hindsight....is for teaching. But is the result always the same. What is that saying about the rule of probability or something in those terms? See you all on the other side.