Baby shower gifts ideas.. !

sophie1053

I'v got a friend's baby shower coming up soon and as this is my first, I'm really confused as to what to get. I've asked her what she wants and she doesn't have any particular things in mind. could you please help me by suggesting some baby shower gifts.. ?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
amaysngrace

Get them a gift card to target. They sell diapers along with anything else they could need.

Wallysbears

A Boppy pillow. Or the Boppy Lounger Pillow.

A little package with the nose sucker, nail clippers, wash cloths, baby powder

Diapers & wipes

Board books

A favorite children’s story book with a note

Baby socks

My son and his girlfriend are expecting a baby and she registered her baby shower on Amazon and had a huge selection of gifts from different price ranges for guests to pick from. I thought it was great as it helped avoid duplicate gifts and made it so that I didn't even have to go shopping. Just picked from the list and had it delivered to my door. Maybe suggest that to your friend.

Otherwise there are tons of things a new mom and baby need. They grow so fast you can't ever go wrong with buying clothes. There's necessities like diapers, cream, a thermometer, a bath basin, baby towels, etc. Or fun things like mobiles, stuffed animals, a baby journal for mom. Just so many things. Go shopping and have fun.

On top of all the other great ideas, a personalized (i.e., home-made) booklet of coupons for babysitting, and/or spending grown-up time with mom alone,

and/or spending 'mommy-and-me' time with mom and new baby.

Happy Lemming

Many years ago, I worked in an office where one of the women was pregnant. It was a small Mom & Pop company, so I was kind of forced to do something for the company baby party/shower.

I went to Sam's club and purchased two HUGE boxes of diapers and a HUGE box of wipes.

I was told all supplies were utilized.

• Like 1