Is she interested? Should I tell her how I feel?

Hello, long time no see. I can finally say that I'm over my ex now and I'm looking for something new.

So, I know this girl from highschool and we havent really been talking to eachother, but for the last 2-3 months we started to talk a lot via texts.

Some background about us. Me- Single for the last 5 months. She- single and searching for someone for the last 2 years. Shes really shy and an introvert.

The problem is, I'm really really confused about her. She used to tell me about her bad experiences on Tinder and how bad she wants to be with someone but she always rejects even the guys that seem OK.

I'm going to Egypt in vacation with some friends and I casually asked her if she would like to come. She accepted instantly but then I found out that we have to share a room since everyone else already had a roommate. She accepted instantly and said there is no problem that we share a bed.

I tried to go out with her but sometimes she would accept, sometimes I have to ask for days. For example: I had to do a shopping session to get new clothes, I asked if she would like to come with me and she instantly said yes and we had a great time. Other time on 8th of March (International Women's Day) I brought her a flower and she seemed really happy about it. Recently I got back froma trip to Rome and I brought her a souvenir but I had to ask for days to meet and give it to her, but when we met we spent like an hour talking and planning the next vacation to Egypt.

She sometimes sends me a lot of funny images and videos and we both laugh and sometimes she just doesnt even reads my messages.

I asked her to go out for a ride with the bikes and she accepted and really enjoyed it.

Then she always tells me that we should travel here and there without any problem, she asked me to go to pool and stuff but then she wont even read my messages even if she's online.

I just dont know how to treat her attitude. I'm getting any signals or I'm very deep into friendzone? I really like her and I would really like to make her happy. I'm 25, she's 24 both with good jobs and education.

Sorry for the long post.

I wouldn't make any big declarations before the trip. If she doesn't share your feelings, things will be very awkward. See what kind of signals you get while you are traveling.

• Author

I was thinking the same. I really dont want to ruin the friendship sine I enjoy my time with her. But at the same time it bothers me so much not telling her the way I feel. But I know is the smart decision.

emeraldgreen

It's hard work being the outgoing person in a relationship. Dragging her forward is going to feel like, well, a drag. If she's not going to be proactive, you're better off pulling back from time to time to see if she picks up the slack. If she lets you fade, she's not interested.

• Like 1
  • Author

That's the problem... most of the times I dont contact her first but then she contacts me sending some funny stuff or a photo of her. I'm counting on her beign really shy and I want to think that's the reason she doesnt really want to go out and prefers texts.