Morbidly Out of control JEALOUS!

I love my bofriend to pieces!:love:

I have never cheated on him:rolleyes: . He is always on the search for evidence of something:( . I chat to others guys as it is muchly related to my business. I run singles events. I am flirted with by many single men. I never flirt back EVER and I advertise everywhere with pictures of us that I have a boyfriend. I even tell guys I talk to not to flirt with me and treat me like a guy. They sometimes still flirt a bit after I say this and my boyfriend is ready to blow a fuse when he reads this. :mad:

I keep a record of ALL my msn chats..he has all my passwords for email, phone and work email. He will search and search through everything when we are spending time together.:(

One guy I used to chat to I had to stop talking to because my boyfriend asked me if i thought he was attractive..and he was plus he would flirt with me. That guy since then was deleted and blocked and knows it was because of my boyfriend. He sent a work email to me addressed to "me and my boyfriend" asking questions about my "next singles event";) He says he is going to be there and he is going to be the hottest guy there and just wait until I see him!

I know he did that to hurt my jealous boyfriend because he was mad about losing our msn chat friendship. :eek: LOL He knows i share all conversation with my bf too.

I do not live with my BF and have been 100% open with everything..No privacy at all to try and help him. It's not working though and he accuses me of hiding chats or hidden profiles or other stuff.

I love him:love: and want to show him anyway i can i am faithful and devoted:) He confesses often that he worries about me leaving him for another man.:sick:

I have been mean to him for no reason at all lately because there is some resentment starting to build up and i feel very badly about that too. I do not want to become a mean person:mad: as that only makes it harder for him to trust me!!!!!!

You are in for no end of trouble if you stick with this guy. This kind of jealousy is often a precursor to abuse. You have to understand that it's his internal problems and insecurities that cause this and NOTHING you can do will appease him or fix him.

No matter how wonderful he may be otherwise, this is a very very troubling characteristic and a huge red flag. I would not continue in a relationship with him for your own safety's sake.

• Author

Well, there seems to be no past history of abuse and he remains friends with 1 of his ex gfs who he went out with for 3 yrs. She writes him stuff like he will find a nice girl and things will work out for him and that he made her happy for the 3 years they were together. She realized she was Gay and ended the relationship. She was always nice to him. It did not sound like abuse happened at all.

I love my bofriend to pieces!:love:

I have never cheated on him:rolleyes: . He is always on the search for evidence of something:( . I chat to others guys as it is muchly related to my business. I run singles events. I am flirted with by many single men. I never flirt back EVER and I advertise everywhere with pictures of us that I have a boyfriend. I even tell guys I talk to not to flirt with me and treat me like a guy. They sometimes still flirt a bit after I say this and my boyfriend is ready to blow a fuse when he reads this. :mad:

I keep a record of ALL my msn chats..he has all my passwords for email, phone and work email. He will search and search through everything when we are spending time together.:(

One guy I used to chat to I had to stop talking to because my boyfriend asked me if i thought he was attractive..and he was plus he would flirt with me. That guy since then was deleted and blocked and knows it was because of my boyfriend. He sent a work email to me addressed to "me and my boyfriend" asking questions about my "next singles event";) He says he is going to be there and he is going to be the hottest guy there and just wait until I see him!

I know he did that to hurt my jealous boyfriend because he was mad about losing our msn chat friendship. :eek: LOL He knows i share all conversation with my bf too.

I do not live with my BF and have been 100% open with everything..No privacy at all to try and help him. It's not working though and he accuses me of hiding chats or hidden profiles or other stuff.

I love him:love: and want to show him anyway i can i am faithful and devoted:) He confesses often that he worries about me leaving him for another man.:sick:

I have been mean to him for no reason at all lately because there is some resentment starting to build up and i feel very badly about that too. I do not want to become a mean person:mad: as that only makes it harder for him to trust me!!!!!!

I do not know how old you are but let me tell you something about jealousy, it can kill a person or even get a person killed. I was in a a relationship until one day he pulled a gun to my head. It was all because he thought I was out messing around, not to mention he was on drugs which it sounds like your bf is on something. He has to be on drugs because he does not sound normal.Move on and find someone who trusts you no matter what!!!!!!!!

I think your boyfriend could really use some counseling. It is sad that he doesn't trust you more, and there is something that is causing this distrust. I hope everything works out in a positive way for both of you. Regardless of whether you stay together or not he really needs to seek some sort of counseling! This jealousy has escalated into an obsession for him, give yourself some space and him.

Usually when a person has such mistrust, or accuses you of these things it's because they themselves are doing it, or are very capable of it...and that leads them to believe you are doing it too.