Why won't she reply?

Niall9318

So I met a girl on tinder. On Saturday we had a date and it went very well. I ended up staying with her place and we had sex a few times. Not just that we also really enjoyed each others company, laughing and joking and cuddling the next morning. Then when I left she text me to see was I home and even the next day asking me how my day was. But today we were talking and I decided to ask her on a second date over text by asking g her when she was free. Hours later she replys "sorry I was busy. When suits you best, I am babysitting Saturday ?" ? I said I was gonna say Saturday but Friday suits I don't know if that suits you?? ... I know she seen it but didn't bother replying it's now the next day? .. so confused about this need advice???

Man,

Heres the thing. Women know what they feel. Even if that changes during the day in waves. They already know how they feel about a guy.

First of all, you're getting all nervous and wound up and that's making you act this way.

Simply, suggest Friday. If she says yes then great. If she gives you some lame excuse. Just say.

"All good :) Have a good day"

and then never text her again.

That's all you have to do. You need to get this into your head that women should be chasing you. Not the other way around.

Man,

Heres the thing. Women know what they feel. Even if that changes during the day in waves. They already know how they feel about a guy.

First of all, you're getting all nervous and wound up and that's making you act this way.

Simply, suggest Friday. If she says yes then great. If she gives you some lame excuse. Just say.

That's all you have to do. You need to get this into your head that women should be chasing you. Not the other way around.

Very Good advice Larry56, the woman should be chasing us men instead of us doing it.

So I met a girl on tinder. On Saturday we had a date and it went very well. I ended up staying with her place and we had sex a few times. Not just that we also really enjoyed each others company, laughing and joking and cuddling the next morning. Then when I left she text me to see was I home and even the next day asking me how my day was. But today we were talking and I decided to ask her on a second date over text by asking g her when she was free. Hours later she replys "sorry I was busy. When suits you best, I am babysitting Saturday " ? I said I was gonna say Saturday but Friday suits I don't know if that suits you?? ... I know she seen it but didn't bother replying it's now the next day? .. so confused about this need advice???

You need to be in control and not her. Don't text and don't call. Let her worry and reach out too you..That's the best advise here..

strawberryshortstack
Man,

Good luck with that. Most women have been trained to let the man chase us. Your attitude is going to create a lot of stalemates.

• Like 2

It’s hard to say why she hasn’t responded...

This is my suggestion, for what it’s worth... If you like her and you want to see her again, send her one more text... something like “I’m wondering if you’d still like to get together on Friday? How would you like to... (insert idea for a really fun date - amusement park, bingo, skydiving... whatever you think would be fun).” Then, wait for her to respond. Sadly, if she doesn’t respond then that means she is not interested. Good luck.

This is bad advice. Not true at all, and if you follow this advice you will find yourself very lonely on many Friday nights...

• Like 1

Most of you have misunderstood Larry56 advice. He's saying that you let the girl know your intentions and set the date, but if she flakes, doesn't reply, or shows low interest than you should move on.

His advice is exactly what will save a man time. And as for those lonely nights, why would any man want to spend those with a flake or a girl that isn't really interested. Larry56 advice is about setting and enforcing boundaries and letting the girl follow up and show her interest back.

Perhaps the word chasing is not the right one.

The vast majority of problems men have with dating come from them continuing to pursue a woman when she's clearly shown a lack of interest. If a woman is sufficiently interested she will respond, follow up and make it relatively easy for you.

the reason why I don't follow Larry's advice (and I get where he's coming from) is that women have a lot more options than men. We must pursue what we want. We must prove we're worthy. But, we can't come off as desperate, even if I ... I mean, we, are desperate, but we must pursue.

There's a healthy balance. The only chicks I've known who were all over me and all about me, I wasn't all into. Maybe it was that detachment that brought them in, I dunno. But I've tried the same game with women I was into and it just lead to my "have a nice day!" text being the last contact I ever had. Those I've gently pursued but played cool I have gotten 2nd, 3rd dates, sex, whatever.

Of course I'm here by myself now because none have "worked out" but they did at least bear fruit for some time. Your results may vary. Maybe I just chase what's out of my league?

Edited by rightondude
Thingsfallapart

Op,

She is probably ***** testing you to see how much you like her...

You’ll need to text her incessantly and leave messages on her answering machine... send her songs that you say remind you of her... go to her workplace with flowers... show her how much you like her by standing outside her house in the rain staring at the house with love and emotion...

Leave notes on her car windscreen... Insert yourself into her social life... if she goes to a gym, join the same gym. Make friends with her friends.

You need to show her how much you care

Hope my advice helps :)

• Like 1

She already said "When suits you best". So you say Friday and that's it!

Why continue back and forth with "I don't know if that suits you?" Just take charge and Friday it is.

Really? Do most guys think this way?

You need to be in control and not her. Don't text and don't call. Let her worry and reach out too you..That's the best advise here..

Let her worry? That’s terrible!

She said she can meet friday and suggested a time.. I think it's all in my head or its just her texting style and busy life

It seems like you're worked up about very small details. People get busy sometimes and don't text back immediately, or think "I'll answer that in a moment" and then forget entirely. The only thing that really matters is if they turn up on time to actual dates.