How do I get my life back?

Miss Clavel
Thank you Marc, any advice on backing away from this new interest? Honestly we bonded over similar situations and now that she is divorced and moving on, she expects me to as well. I dont know that I'm comfortable moving into something so soon after, well..considering my wife and I aren't divorced..so quickly.

I would like to focus on myself and my boys. My chaplain I think sees the part of me that is lost and broken. He is telling me what I feel he is reading from me. I dont fault him by any means, I just dont know if I agree with him.

you need a place of your own. do not go any further with either one of these woman.

i have a therapist in the family. i highly recommend talking to someone. i talk to ours now and then, i feel little bad about getting it for free but. he's really smart. go talk to someone who's dream in life was to sit and listen to others and help them figure it out. so refreshing.

good luck. it's a lot. my wasband only wanted to work it out and come back to ease his conscience.

focus on your family. your blood. all of your resources as a man should go to keeping your children safe. that's what i did. a woman alone with kids and no back up is prey. back her up and secure those kids.

once you've got a place. let the schools know. stop by and explain the "separation" and make sure they have your address for flyers and emergency contact.

make sure you list who will be your emergency back up. not your girlfriend, someone in the family.

it's hard.