Omg what an eternal experience

omgpleaseeeee

omgpleaseeeee

Hello love shackerss!! Ive been single since december of last year and ive been very low key about it since then. I havent dated anyone or had any hooks up. My girlfriend of 4 years decided to move away so ive been taking care of my self have been dedicating my life to work and hobbies. Ultil this past wednesday i met this very attractive woman from a foreign country. She had just landed and we met on her second day she was here. We ended up messing around the first night and then on the rest of her stay we had incredible passionate intense energetic sex. We spend all nights together, sleeping hugging and having morning sex, also of course socializing and going out for dinners , beach walks etc. 2 nights before her departure i would mention how much i really enjoyed her company and how special of a connection we had and how i really appreciated her she would start to cry so very much, i was very surprised how emotinal she seemed to be taking this.

We havent stopped communicating , she continually writes to me and wants to talk even when our time charts are 8 hours apart. And its only been 2 days...why is she feeling so emotional about our hook up? She told she feels she lost something when she left my city. I dont know how to handle this without hurting her...i do like her, but we live far away! Whats going to happen? Shes wrapping me up and making me feel closer to her when i hear her cry on the phone...

The feelings may well fade, if you can't figure out how to see each other regularly. And you can't build a real relationship without lots of time together. If you think otherwise, just pick anyone local and marry them - the odds of long term success will be about the same!

If you insist on pursuing this, be sure to research all the issues involving having her immigrate, sponsoring her, and your financial responsibility for her for many years. This is a huge, life-altering pursuit, so make sure you know what you're facing - the sooner, the better.

• Author
omgpleaseeeee
Could be green card material.

Seriously, date someone who lives in your area.

She doesnt need one, she makes more money than you and i together :)

• Author
omgpleaseeeee
The feelings may well fade, if you can't figure out how to see each other regularly. And you can't build a real relationship without lots of time together. If you think otherwise, just pick anyone local and marry them - the odds of long term success will be about the same!

If you insist on pursuing this, be sure to research all the issues involving having her immigrate, sponsoring her, and your financial responsibility for her for many years. This is a huge, life-altering pursuit, so make sure you know what you're facing - the sooner, the better.

She and i dont wanna let go because we know and realize that this sort of connection doesnt happen everyday!!!