Ex Sent Me an EMail About...

him not paying my bills anymore because money is hard nowadays. I don't believe that since he earns a lot, and he spends grandly on clothes and holidays with his mistress (we are technically still married but would not cooperate for a divorce). I cut off all contact to him since May last yr except my official email for bills and stuff. He would still email me breadcrumbs even if I would not reply, and still sends gifts and lengthy messages during my birthday and christmas. I cut off contact for my peace of mind and self respect (he emails me i miss you messages while he is still with his mistress as per social media). My friends say that he is just trying to get my attention since i never responded to his hoover. what do you think?

He is trying to get you to respond by cutting you off and not paying your bills. Have you talked to a lawyer? Also, have you started the divorce? You can get support if you were not working when you were together possibly?

Are you working yourself , who owns the house , are you living in it , who makes the payments ?

Unless there's kids l dunno why he'd pay your bills especially if he's still making the payments,you'll probably get to keep the house anyway.