Meet my ex after 2 months nc

someonero

So long story short, broke ip in December she was the dumper. 6 years relationship. I neglacted her with indiferance and lots of mistakes from my side. Did nc for 1 month and she started to become HOT when talking. I write her too she did too during nc and lc. So it was not like i wrote her and she didnt answered, she did every time.

Finaly this Weekend we meet, inhad to give her some paper that she forgot on my place, i moved to another town.

The Weekend was the best thing that happent since 2 years of bad relationship, we talked for 10 hours about everything, we talked about the issues that we didnt solved, and she admitted that she Master the pain, and that as she saw me she started to feel it and she cryed a lot. I was to her place where we both lives, she prepare food for me, she was nice as she was the first time when we meet, we played and ofc we made out, we didnt had sex as i told her no. Then on sunday we Spike for 10 h again, i was at her place again we talked about recolition, i told her im confused and she is confused too, and we had sex too.

Basicly i told her if we get back together we will have to work on it a lot to regiile trust and to leave the past and start something new, she admitted her mistakes too, she told me that she is glad we meet and that this Weekend was her best thing that happent. Intold her i will not support her emotionaly cause i need to take care of my self too. The papares i had to gave her, she told me that she dont need it for now, and that she wants me to keep it so we can meet again. Since then we are talking. When i left she started crying again we Hughes and i told her that we will see what it will be. And i need some advice. I love her, i want her but im afraid, there is no guarantee that me or her wont do the mistakes we did before. I fixed my self i take care of my self and i feel much better now, emotionaly more stabile than i was. Im confused and idk what i want, and i dont want to rush to make a mistake. Any advice is welcome.

She told me she was stakling me in fb even if i blocked her, after the breakup, lots of my friends mutual told me she was asking them about me a lot, she admitted it too. I need some advice. Sorry for long post.

I eant to make sure that she can change, before doing anything. I dont eant to rush i want to take it slow, to make sure that this is what she wants, as i know this may be temporarly cause it was a Shock for her to see me after 2 months. And i eant to make sure is the right decision cause i dont eant to suffer again.

Edited by someonero
  • Author
Words can be faked. Actions are what matters. They can also be faked for a short while,so Take your time and watch her actions.

Yeah thats what im trying to do, well we speak since i left, i told her im not here dor emotional support, we can talk no problem but not for support, she said yes. Amm i dont talk to her non stop, i always wait for her to start the conversation and im not aleays available, i told her time to time that we will talk later and so one. I want her back but is a difficult decision.

I want to see her demonstrate what she is saying.