So my live in bf of 7 yrs cheated on me 6 days before i was having major neck surgery and decided to tell me the day after i got home from hospital when i was suppose to do absolutely nothing for at least 2 weeks. I am stuck in his house and trying to get out. He wants to continue seeing her and expects to still have me WTF

Oh!! That's double pain!

Your boyfriend should come 2nd, especially after cheating on you!

First, get fully rested! Avoid arguing with him, and you can only do that if you will not talk to him. I suggest you go somewhere else to have your self a complete rest or request your boyfriend to vacate until you fully recovered.

Again, think of yourself first. HEAL for your own sake.

Clearly, your bf is wrong with his desire to keep you both. He needs to make up his mind. Gosh! Your relationship with him is close to mine, I know it regretful to let go having invested so much time and effort but hello? the BF needs to decide who he sees his future with! (But I am rooting for you, of course)

• Author

It is his house, he convinced me to move out here 7 yrs ago away from all i was familiar with. I am in the process of moving now, it is just slow going due to surgery. I plan on being out by 3nd of next week! Just very awkward! But i am done being doormat! Thank you for responding ! I feel so alone!

It is his house, he convinced me to move out here 7 yrs ago away from all i was familiar with. I am in the process of moving now, it is just slow going due to surgery. I plan on being out by 3nd of next week! Just very awkward! But i am done being doormat! Thank you for responding ! I feel so alone!

So you have nowhere to go. How much can you endure? Because it seems that you have no other reason not to.

I really hope all will work well with you, take it easy though. Your self is important.

You are welcome Lisam44! Stay optimistic okay?

He wants to continue seeing her and expects to still have me WTF

Lol why do they always think this is an option we will be happy about ?

• Like 1
Space Ritual

Don't feel alone. You are doing yourself a great service by getting out of infidelity. Just do a 180 on him while you are still here as it will help you to detach from this guy.

Space Ritual
Lol why do they always think this is an option we will be happy about ?

They enter into affairs not considering consequences, but in their reality the world is all about them anyway, complete with Skittles Rainbow Unicorn Farts. Why would they not expect the betrayed to be grateful enough to stay with them? They like to get off on the betrayed playing the Pick Me Dance when they are at wits end as to why it is happening. No better way to thrive and feed off the drama they created by doing just that.

So for the cheater, even such insanity as what I described sounds completely plausible.

what the....

Get better girl and the first thing you do after getting better is to break his neck. Next dump his sorry azz.

• Like 1
  • Author

Oh, im getting out! By the end of next week. It is just slow going with my recovery. It is just miserable here. We dont fight but its the not knowing if he is coming home or not. The anxiety is overwhelming. However, i am reaching the point that i cant even stand the sight of him!

whichwayisup
Oh, im getting out! By the end of next week. It is just slow going with my recovery. It is just miserable here. We dont fight but its the not knowing if he is coming home or not. The anxiety is overwhelming. However, i am reaching the point that i cant even stand the sight of him!

What an ahole! Sorry that he did this to you, especially right now.

Is there friend you can stay with in the meantime so you don't have to be around him?

• Author

Yes! That is what i am working on! Its crazy that he thinks im am going to continue to be " affectionate" with him at this point! And now he is moping around because i moved some stuff out today!