ongoing relationship hell

Found a reciept on the table,My boyfriend bought diapers and a large bottle of apple juice for someone.We have been together for 3 yrs. We don't have a baby. Confronted him and of course he lied and blamed it on the store. I used to work there they scan everything. There is no doubt in my mind that he is lying! This man keeps swearing that he loves me and doesn't cheat,but i keep finding all this stuff that proves otherwise. I can't take much more,I've been through alot in my life and I just need to know the truth!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!D.J.

I think you need to break up with this guy. Whether he is cheating on you or not really doesn't matter. You do not trust him and that's reason enough right there!

You need to confront him once again. Tell him you just need to know the truth cause it's a very big part of what you believe in a relationship. Maybe he has a child with someone else from way back. He might be scared of what you would do. The point is you need to find out the truth of all this nonsense. If he doesn't want to deal with it, then tell him maybe you need time away. You don't deserve being lied to for 3 years and future. Noone does. Just make sure you're not overreacting. Or try and catch him in the act, like taking him back to the store and asking them about the receipt. See if they recognize him. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Found a reciept on the table,My boyfriend bought diapers and a large bottle of apple juice for someone.We have been together for 3 yrs. We don't have a baby. Confronted him and of course he lied and blamed it on the store. I used to work there they scan everything. There is no doubt in my mind that he is lying! This man keeps swearing that he loves me and doesn't cheat,but i keep finding all this stuff that proves otherwise. I can't take much more,I've been through alot in my life and I just need to know the truth!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!D.J.
sierrasugar

If he is buying diapers for someone that he may have had a child with he obviously cheated on you. You say you have been together for four years now. I four year old kid does not need diapers.

If he is buying diapers for someone that he may have had a child with he obviously cheated on you. You say you have been together for four years now. I four year old kid does not need diapers.

I think you need to break up with this guy. Whether he is cheating on you or not really doesn't matter. You do not trust him and that's reason enough right there!

i NEED ALOT MORE THAN THAT I CAN'T DEAL WITH WHATS GOING ON please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean "before something happens". What do you plan on doing? What other advice were you expecting? What else do you need to talk about?

i'M SO UPSET I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS
What do you mean "before something happens". What do you plan on doing? What other advice were you expecting? What else do you need to talk about?

i CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE,I HAVE BEEN HURT SO BAD HE HAS HURT ME SO BAD AND I FELL LIKE NOONE CARES i JUST NEED TO TALK PLEASE......

i HAVE SO MUCH PAIN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT

i NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME THAT I WILL SURVIVE ALL THIS ##### BECAUSE IT HURTS SO BAD i AM YOUR CLASSIC FOOL DOING EVERY THING FOR A MAN THAT THAT DOES'NT WANT HER ANY WAY.i AM IN DEEP PAIN please help!!!!!!

2cute2quit

Why don't you realize that you are too good to be with a man who treats you like sh*t! You need to realize there are better men out there that will respect you and treat you good. You need to get out of the relationship as soon as possible get as far away from him you can. You will start to feel better not having to take his abuse anyways. Then you can realize you don't need to depend on anyone but yourself and you can have a life how you want it to be. Meet new friends, go out and do things go out on dates!

PLEASE HELP IM REALLY UPSET

You are sounding like you need to talk to someone in person who may help you...a counsellor, a trusted friend, a member of the clergy, a social worker, etc.

I don't think this board is meant to substitute for the intense communication necessary for someone in your state of crisis.

sierrasugar

She is obviously upset and needs help. She probably feels very alone and is now resulting to this board. Don't push her away. You help everyone else with there problems so how can you just say that to someone?? If you don't want to help then don't but you don't have to make her worse off by pushing her away.

I stand by my earlier post. In my opinion, this is a crisis that is not well managed by a message board or forum. We are talking about a serious psychological event that requires far more than this forum can offer.

But I have never told anyone, nor will I ever tell anyone, to cease coming here or to stay away from this forum. In my 1 1/2 years of being in these parts, I have only told two people that their problems required immediate and decisive professional intervention. I would not say that if I did not personally feel it were the case.

I do respect your opinion and I also have faith that all posters on this forum are able to make final decisions for themselves, irrespective of what I or anyone else may say.

I stand by my earlier post. In my opinion, this is a crisis that is not well managed by a message board or forum. We are talking about a serious psychological event that requires far more than this forum can offer. But I have never told anyone, nor will I ever tell anyone, to cease coming here or to stay away from this forum. In my 1 1/2 years of being in these parts, I have only told two people that their problems required immediate and decisive professional intervention. I would not say that if I did not personally feel it were the case.

I do respect your opinion and I also have faith that all posters on this forum are able to make final decisions for themselves, irrespective of what I or anyone else may say.

She is obviously upset and needs help. She probably feels very alone and is now resulting to this board. Don't push her away. You help everyone else with there problems so how can you just say that to someone?? If you don't want to help then don't but you don't have to make her worse off by pushing her away. sierrasugar, thanks for your support,I'm nt some head case that needs professional help,I'm just a normal person like you or anyone else who is seeking help. I come on this site because Icare about people and I was looking for guidance All of us have problems,everyone does but the most important thing to remember is to have compassion for others and i do Thanks