I know she's taking but what?

She has a b4, but me n her click, she told me she wanted me back in her life, but she was all over him, but when I wanted to leave, she took my charger n would not let me leave, she honestly would not give up my charger, I told her part of the reason was she wasn't talking to me, n she told me to join in with her b4, I know she don't sound like the best, I really feel her :( she also told me she wanted me in her life, I feel like she like a us both :(

I don't really understand your post but I would suggest you stop playing these silly games and find a girl who is more mature.:rolleyes:

• Like 4
I don't really understand your post but I would suggest you stop playing these silly games and find a girl who is more mature.:rolleyes:

Sometimes good advice can be told, without understanding the problem...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

She wants a threesome.....but since there are feelings involved she's not the one for you.

Take a look at my girlfriend

She's the only one I got

Not much of a girlfriend

Never seem to get a lot

• Like 2
Space Ritual
Take a look at my girlfriend

She's the only one I got

Not much of a girlfriend

Never seem to get a lot

LOL I actually saw Supertramp on that tour supporting the Breakfast in America album. They were terrific.

OP, Don't allow someone to pull the strings and play games with you. She wants a lot of suitors and wants for you to be available when the other guys isn't. Or she'll take both of you on but I don't see that working out without you and this other guy having a naked fistfight in the middle of a three way and your chick laying there naked and laughing while saying "Stopppp it you guyyyyyysss".

This has all the potential to be an epic disaster that will have you clutching a bottle; of Whiskey, rolling around in a blanket crying your eyes out and listening to "Wildfire" by Michael Martin Murphy, kid. Don't go there..Leave the aforementioned disaster to someone else.

Think I'm kidding? This is your future flashing before your eyes if you don't heed my warning....

https://youtu.be/mye5OsyP1sA