Suddenly stopped answering?

Sgthaytham

I must admit that my initial thought was "She's found someone else".

The week before, she told me that she would love to meet up but couldn't. She counter-offered, asking whether we could do the following weekend instead. I told her I would get in touch to let her know if I was free.

I then sent her a text 4 days later and I simply said that I was free and was she still up for it.

No reply...

• Like 1

The week before, she told me that she would love to meet up but couldn't. She counter-offered, asking whether we could do the following weekend instead. I told her I would get in touch to let her know if I was free.

I then sent her a text 4 days later and I simply said that I was free and was she still up for it.

No reply...

Did you text her on the day that she offered which was 4 days after that counter offer? Last minute? If you really did need to check your schedule, you should have told her you'd let her know by tomorrow morning!!!! Did you at least keep in touch with her in little ways, with updates at least? You just went silent for 4 days?

AND, you should have called her on the phone, not texted. I wouldn't wait 4 minutes let alone 4 days for any man to "let me know IF he was free". I'd be continuing to make plans for myself and accepting dates if I had that option.

• Like 2

*I then sent her a text 4 days later and I simply said that I was free and was she still up for it.

No reply...

*Its always better to propose something definite:

"Would you like to go/see/do so-and-so with me, on Friday/SaturdaySunday?"

Vague proposals invite vague responses.

Take care.

• Like 1

No reply...

Give her until the end of the weekend, if you have not heard anything by then, move on and forget about her. Chalk it up to bad communication.

mortensorchid

People loose interest / move on for whatever reason, especially in the OLD realm. Sorry to hear, but ... Move on. It wasn't meant to be.

Yeh replying 4 days later is a huge turn off. I would lose interest and move on a day later if I didn't hear from a guy.

She probably moved on to a guy who actually showed a hint of enthusiasm about taking her out on a date, rather than gave her the "if I have nothing else better to do" vibe.

Don't treat it like you're aranging lunch with your grandmother next time. :confused:

• Like 3

No reply...

4 Days later what where you doing in that time? Your window of opportunity most likley closed she's moved along.

4 days? It took you 4 days to respond that you are free when she is?

Why are you even bothering to ask if she is still into your or not because you are clearly not all that into her. So what is this? A slight to your ego?

Four days to respond... Dear lord above... When you ask someone out and they say they need to check if they are not back to you the following day with an answer its a no...

She has moved on to someone else who will get back to her and will be excited to see her.

• Like 2