Love or fake friendship can't figured out

I am a girl and I met with a guy at my college. He was my senior (2 years elder than me). We worked together on some projects and became friends. We were in a college together for 2 years but just as a friend. After that we did not talk for 1 year and we both moved in different countries. After that 1 year we started to chat and then he started to comments on my photos about how good looking I am. He wants to take part in my every single detail what is going up in my life, how I am living in a different country, about my exams etc. Then I had a feeling maybe he starts loving me and scared to lose our friendship. I was also feeling the same.

So, I took step further and told him that I have feelings for you but he said I do not want to disappoint you it is too early for me to think about that. It is not an easy task for me to say yes or No to you.

And he begin to talk with me on skype, and later he started to chat with me like boyfriend-girlfriend do about sex. He is so caring though but after 5 months of sexting we had an argument and I stopped talking with him for 1 month he did not even tried to make up in this mean time by doing single message. Then after 1 month I messaged him because I am in true love with him and asked the question you did not even missed me?

He said I was so busy and waiting for you to cool down. Then I said him I am coming in your city for 20 days for some work and he is so happy and wants to have sex with me on that time. I cannot figure it out If he is not in love with me then why he is interested in having sex with me.

Is he is playboy because he is so caring as well or faking a friendship with me without saying yes what I should do now ?

And he begin to talk with me on skype, and later he started to chat with me like boyfriend-girlfriend do about sex. He is so caring though but after 5 months of sexting we had an argument and I stopped talking with him for 1 month he did not even tried to make up in this mean time by doing single message. Then after 1 month I messaged him because I am in true love with him and asked the question you did not even missed me?

He said I was so busy and waiting for you to cool down. Then I said him I am coming in your city for 20 days for some work and he is so happy and wants to have sex with me on that time. I cannot figure it out If he is not in love with me then why he is interested in having sex with me.

Is he is playboy because he is so caring as well or faking a friendship with me without saying yes what I should do now ?

Good lord. You've provided the mouth breather with webcam sex for months and the minute you had an argument, off he went and wrote you off. Then you turn around and contact him and tell him you're coming to his city and suddenly he's interested again - because he wants sex.

Do you really not see what's happening here?

He doesn't care about you. Only wants to sleep with you. If you don't want your heart broken then stop talking to him. He's not worth your time

• Author
Good lord. You've provided the mouth breather with webcam sex for months and the minute you had an argument, off he went and wrote you off. Then you turn around and contact him and tell him you're coming to his city and suddenly he's interested again - because he wants sex.

Do you really not see what's happening here?

Yeah that is the reason I am thinking He was playing with my feelings.

But the reason I am feeling so difficult to move on is at the same time He cares for me.I can not imagine if someone is faking with you how they can caring so much for the sake of sex. He talks with me for a whole night and talk about my life and problems but at the end of the conversation when is call about to end he starts sex stuff and then sleep immediately. So please clarify that Man can do fake care for sex??

• Author
He doesn't care about you. Only wants to sleep with you. If you don't want your heart broken then stop talking to him. He's not worth your time

Thanks for that. I am trying but it is very difficult to move on because we are together for 5 years and cared for me so much. But now things has changed after confronting about love he is interested a lot to having physical touch with me. But I will never meet with him to fulfill his desire:mad: