She is soo difficult

tomboi

I have know this girl(A) or 7years now..

But for 4 years we were just aquaintances...

1st year:

(A) got shifted to my school , became good friends a year later we developed feelings I asked her to be my gf she said " she needed time "..

We didn't talk for 4-5 months after that..

2nd year:

New year time she and I started talking again and she apologized..

3 months later she bitched about me to quite a few people but as they were my good friends they told me about it..

I confronted her she denied everytime..

So I left her and stopped talking to her for a year... She dated a guy , but he was too clingly soo they broke up, I acted as if I didn't care during that time..

Now 3rd year:

I dated a girl she and I had lots of fun it was summer break but I broke up with her as soon as I realised she was cheating on her bf with me and lied to me about many many things...

I started liking one of our mutual friend (B) , now i guess (A) sent one of her friend © to become close to me we did become close, I told her I liked (B) , now © went her and told her everything..

I received (A)'s message after 6 months now about of nowhere that she didn't knew I liked (B)..

We texted for a day and i said lets meet tomorrow..

The next day we both saw each other but didn't approach..

It felt awkward?.?

Soo (B) has been being very rude to me lately , so I am just gonna leave her and move on..

Now (A) is mad at me for not coming to her and says I should not treat her like this and is irritated as she doesn't know what's going on in my life...

She wants to know everything the way I used to tell her back in the days but dosent say it in a direct way...

Our last message exchanged was:

Me : what do you want me to bring flowers and chocolates xD

Her: no I don't want flowers and chocolates from you thankyou very much

Me:sent her a screenshot to what's taking soo long she has been typing for 10mins now..

She read my message and didn't reply after that its been 2 days...

I really care for her , and I always have..

She has been very supportive to me (I can't explain all that) eg is always there for my dance show.. And pushes me to do stuff and activities and always cheers me..

I am not gonna give up on her now, no time for cr@p.. Just 6months left for highschool to finish now..

Should I message her , or go to her and suck my pride in and talk to her ?..

P.S: one of her friend told me she still thinks I like her.. I said maybe.. But didnt pay much attention to it..

All criticism and opinions are accepted ;)

Edited by tomboi

Reminds me of my situation. I met a girl and asked her out in 2014. The short of it she was always too busy to meet up but was available for her other friends. Its now the 2nd year. Its 2016 and Im still no-where near to getting a second date. I do not want to let it turn into a 3rd year.

So I decidedto take a step back and decidedto date other girls. Got talking to another girl and found out I like her better!

The truth from me is to stop putting girl A on a pedelstal. Thast what I did in my situation but there will be othergirls more suited for you. You just have to keep looking.

Its been 3 years for you! If it were to happen it would have happened by now. If youwant to take the risk then be prepared to be let down. Its a risk but some are willing to take it.

I gave up on the girl after pusruing her for 2 years. I d rather have someone like me from the beginning than lead me on. Your choice.

scooby-philly

Very convoluted story. Short response would be what my title suggests. If she's into you she would show it and if you're both mature, she'd tell her your feelings. Sounds like you guys are still in HS. Move on. You're an individual with your own life. If you're not dating her or you're not close friends then she doesn't need to concern herself with what you're doing. Either she puts her money where her mouth is or you move on.