"I'm not much for writing about myself, so email me"

LookAtThisPOst

I've never had an account on Tinder but I've seen that on other sites. I just move on to the next one.

Coming at this from a woman's perspective mostly getting messages from men, what they don't understand is that out of all the messages in there, we are wanting to spend out time with the guys who we think will provide for the best time, etc. So guys need to stand out in the pack.

Having to play 20 questions to even see if a man is worth a date just isn't worth it when there are so many men out there with profiles. It's just not worth the crap shoot for my time.

• Like 1

There is nothing more I can not stand on OLD than the "just ask!".

Like %80 of guys have this.

It is the laziest thing ever, and sorry guys I know its a new generation, but I'm only early 30s and I don't want to do all the leg work when meeting someone new.

"just ask" is an immediate swipe left for me.

• Like 1
  • Author
LookAtThisPOst
There is nothing more I can not stand on OLD than the "just ask!".

Like %80 of guys have this.

It is the laziest thing ever, and sorry guys I know its a new generation, but I'm only early 30s and I don't want to do all the leg work when meeting someone new.

"just ask" is an immediate swipe left for me.

I've actually seen dating profiles of veteran daters evolve their profile from something substantial to, "No one reads this anyway, if you have questions, just ask."

Thing is the "Just askers" never answer.

Edited by LookAtThisPOst

Do women do this too? Because I know men do.

These are simply people who don't know how to sell themselves or feel like they shouldn't have to so they use the excuse of "I'm too busy to fill my profile out, will do it later, or whatever you want to know just ask". These are lies though.

It's a sign that they have very poor conversation skills or are/will be lazy.