---> Did He Just Use Me for Sex??

I met someone a year ago on the internet. I had just gotten out of a major breakup and I was very vulnerable. One night I was playing a game and met someone who I felt I just clicked with instantly. He and I became good friends and then things began to get more serious. We would talk on the phone and webcam...

Anyways... here we are a year later.. and we finally met a few weeks ago. It was so much fun meeting him! I was instantly attracted and we ended up sleeping together twice while he was here that week.

Now I feel he's done a total 180 and hasn't called in a few days. I feel so distant and I"ve been moping and feeling so sad... I keep thinking "why?" and "how come after all this time?"

THe other night I got a text.. but it sounded like it was meant for someone else! I have a gut feeling he's got someone else.. and it hurts so bad. :(

Please, I need advice!

I haven't been "harrassing" him.. but I send one or two messages to his phone a day .. Im just so frustrated that I haven't heard from him. I love him.

LucreziaBorgia

Maybe he used you for sex, but probably he just decided that he didn't want to date you after spending some time with you. Maybe he had all these expectations about what it would be like with you and who you are as a person and when he finally got to spend time with you - the reality of it outweighed his expectations and he was no longer as interested. Its likely he has several girls on hooks right now and is more or less just enjoying the fishing part without actually making an effort to catch any.

Your best bet is to stop contacting him and let him make the next move should he decide to make one.

ImaManDammit

There are some guys out there whose intentions is to sleep with someone, and have the patience to get what they want no matter how long it takes as long as there is a chance..

Especially if they have a back up plan, then there is no rush.

Although you connected remotely you didn't really have a relationship.

Talking on-line and being in a relationship can be two very different things. You might feel like you know someone but the reality of meeting puts a 180 on your feelings for them. People build up expectations on a on-line romance as you obviously fell in love with him. He does not seem to have the same love for you in return.

if he continues to ignore you and not stay in touch you need to take that as a not interested cue. If you persist it will just make things worse and he will send you a nasty e-mail telling you to leave him alone.

Don't go there....

• Author

You guys are right.. I shouldn't keep contacting him. I guess it just hurts to think that he wouldn't call or text me...especially after the sex! The text message was something like.."I miss you, I'll see you this week.." Since he hasn't seen me yet or contacted me.. I feel this was meant for another.... THAT hurts even worse!!! to think he had someone while he was pursuing me... I don't know what to do.

Thanks for the replies.

ImaManDammit
Originally posted by kgal

You guys are right.. I shouldn't keep contacting him. I guess it just hurts to think that he wouldn't call or text me...especially after the sex! The text message was something like.."I miss you, I'll see you this week.." Since he hasn't seen me yet or contacted me.. I feel this was meant for another.... THAT hurts even worse!!! to think he had someone while he was pursuing me... I don't know what to do.

Thanks for the replies.

You shouldn't assume that it wasn't meant for you, but I also wouldn't assume that was he sent was genuine.

Think of him as a jerk and consider this a life lesson and try to move on.