! Really Struggling Here!

• Author
I think whatever you do in your daily life, do it because you love it. Things will happen naturally when you are in a good mood, because she will be there.

The right girl will be there for you at the right time.

When someone get's too desperate or frustrated others around that person will sense that no matter what topic we are talking about. Maybe some more than others.

And don't compare your life to others that already have a relationship. I know that's easier said than done, maybe you can think more about what you like about their relationships and how you want to be when you have one.

Believe that someone is on your way to you. Forget the pressure on being somewhere else. Enjoy where you are right now and do what you love to do.

This will attract girls to you - wouldn't that be nice, like the other way around? :-)

Suppose your right!

I think you should ask your friends and family male and female honestly what they think about your appearance. Also, I think you should ask them about your conversation and personality. Maybe they can give you some insight.

JuneJulySeptember
I think one of the other things is alot of women don't like me in that way or see me in that way, and am like how can I change that?

If they wont see me like that then they wont go out with me.

Typically, most women go for two things in no particular order...

1) Looks - Face, height, and style helps a bit. But mostly your god given. There's not much you can do to change this unless you are obese.

2) Social prowess - Depending on the woman, this would be how much $ you make and where you live, how interesting you/your friends/your job/your stories and jokes are, how energetic/crazy/funny/wild you are.

I think a number of guys who are largely unsuccessful fall flat at #2, myself included. One solution is you could change yourself and become more wild/witty/funny, something which I have rarely seen anybody do. Most people don't change much.

What I would suggest instead is finding a woman who is 'boring'. By 'boring' I don't mean that she is actually boring, but she has less social prowess herself ... isn't as well read, can't pull witty jokes out of a hat, doesn't know famous people, hasn't traveled extensively, etc. Most of the women I have dated fall into this category. They haven't done as much for a variety of reasons, but they are fun and willing to try new things, and I am able to impress them by showing them fun things and fun places. Most women who are like this are more 'laid-back' and that's a big bonus.

Although I haven't personally met anybody romantically this way, I think Meetup groups are a good place. A good amount of women who attend Meetup groups are trying to build up their social circle and so have less social prowess.

Also, foreign women.

Edited by JuneJulySeptember
All very sensible but I simply could never suggest anyone ever stop going after what they want in life, the OP must have things he wants and I would suggest he chases them. Simply because I can relate to an certain extent and to be honest who logically wants to be with someone they don't want simply because that person gives them the attention nobody else does?

That to me is settling for mediocrity and over compromising.

If you weigh 400 lbs., do you think you're going to attract a Kate Upton or a Kim Kardashian?

You're better off searching for an attractive BBW or someone with some weight to her. Some guys have unrealistic desires. Some women too.

• Author
If you weigh 400 lbs., do you think you're going to attract a Kate Upton or a Kim Kardashian?

You're better off searching for an attractive BBW or someone with some weight to her. Some guys have unrealistic desires. Some women too.

Its defiantly not weight as I weigh like 10, 1/2 stone lol

I agree, there has to be some realism involved.

Yes, I am sure there is somewhere a 400lb guy who is dating a Kate Upton type, but common things are common and if you are "average" then you need to set your sights on "average" people, not set your sights on the "never going to happen in a million years" kind of people.

• Like 1
  • Author
I agree, there has to be some realism involved.

Yes, I am sure there is somewhere a 400lb guy who is dating a Kate Upton type, but common things are common and if you are "average" then you need to set your sights on "average" people, not set your sights on the "never going to happen in a million years" kind of people.

Ok thats true so very true!

• Author

Was talking to my friend, at the weekend, she told me, and well another mate told me months ago the same thing, that I need more "Conviction" and another thing, I can get quite attached aswell.

Thats two things picked up where I can change and sort out!

amongst others!

Bro I understand the struggle. I'm not quite as old as you are (i'm 21) but I have very little success with women.

Going through all of these threads about people talking about how much sex they get, how in love they are, it makes me jealous. What pisses me off is when people say how easy it is to get a date or get laid. But it isn't easy for some people at all. It's painfully hard!

I'm just a lonely and horny 21 year old male. Rejection is painful but lonliness is unbearable so I force myself to keep trying.

I hate it! I want love, I want sex, I want intimacy more than anything! And unfortunately this isn't given to you, you have to go out there and earn it and it's hard. I can't wait for the day when my wait is finally over.

Edited by Dark Horse
  • Like 1