A friend of mine works for a major corporation. She just texted me saying somebody at her job just stormed out. Flipping off everybody as they went. Double birds and everything.

:D:laugh::lmao:

I don't think I've ever been that mad at work.

What about you guys? Any stories?

• Like 1

Only story i have like this was I once had a woman (requirements analyst) in my reporting structure lose it at a meeting. Like totally lost it. Screaming. Cussing. Threw a dry erase eraser at a developer. Stormed out and pushed over a couple of potted trees in the workspace. Then went home. I missed all of this in person. But I had to fire her two days later. I did help find her another less stressful job though.

One time my boss threw her cell phone at me. This was long time ago, I was the 5th assistant she'd had in like 6 months. The one before me ran out of the office crying on the 2nd day. She reminds me of Meryl Streep in the Devil Wears Prada. Just a complete b@#$$. One day I was tired of her crap so I stood up for myself, in front of other people, and she actually threw her phone at me. I went straight to HR and she was pushed out within two months.

• Like 1
Only story i have like this was I once had a woman (requirements analyst) in my reporting structure lose it at a meeting. Like totally lost it. Screaming. Cussing. Threw a dry erase eraser at a developer. Stormed out and pushed over a couple of potted trees in the workspace. Then went home. I missed all of this in person. But I had to fire her two days later. I did help find her another less stressful job though.

My last workplace was like this on a daily basis. I had to walk out of a few meetings there. One person was transferred but that was the only ramification I ever saw/heard about it.

• Author

Dang.

I guess I've been lucky. It never got that serious at places I've worked.

Mind-Chants

I work at a place where every week we have a meeting which is literally like a war zone but I have never seen anybody fly into rage and flip off others.

The only instance I could remember is from a junior employee who took out his frustration on a printer. But he immediately apologized.