Listen, Stinky...

blind_otter

It's just polite to wear deoderant to work, OK? Please!

My boss isn't wearing any today and her whole office STINKS. I gagged walking in there to give her some papers. I actually had to breathe through my mouth. YUCKY. :sick::sick::sick:

ICK...I think I'd rather breathe through my nose, that way the taste isn't in your mouth. :laugh:

You should be like, "Damn, do you smell that? What is that stench?" Be inconspicuous about it and act like it's not her. Just cuz she's a bitch.

• Author
blind_otter
Originally posted by scarly

:sick: gross,...........is she way overweight too? :sick::sick:

She's not overweight, IMO. She's built like a tank. Her husband is this tiny little man who is dwarfed by her large frame. I mean, she thinks she's overweight but I think she's just a huge person. Like, I would be scared to meet her in a dark alley. She could crush me with her meaty forearm. :laugh:

Me and the receptionist have been walking around sniffing all day going "what's that smell?" But the old bag doesn't get the joke.

BrotherAaron

Just grab some body spray, walk into her office and spray her with it. Then take a big hearty whiff, with your chin slightly up and a very satisfied expression coupled with a euphoric "ahhhhh" sound. Then look at her, grin, and say "You're welcome". Leave the body spray on her desk, and saunter away.

Originally posted by blind_otter

It's just polite to wear deoderant to work, OK? Please!

My boss isn't wearing any today and her whole office STINKS. I gagged walking in there to give her some papers. I actually had to breathe through my mouth. YUCKY. :sick::sick::sick:

Oh that's sick!!!! Why don't you tell her that you smell something foul but you are not sure what it is. Maybe she will get the hint :confused: