Second Chance was given but...

Elcielo84

Long story short is I posted my old story with a girl on here that I suspected of cheating on me with a guy. I did not have physical proof but feel I got enough from very interested text messages. So I kicked her out. She contacted me all the time during her staying at this other girls house and just made sure we were both doing good. I tried the no contact but just couldn't do it. But to get to the point, I still do not believe she did not have sex with this guy. And this past weekend she got really drunk and started getting physical with me and ended up calling the cops saying I was trying to kill her. Cops came and she was arrested for resisting arrest and interfering. I can't do this any more with her. But I love/loved her so much and I still have feelings for her. But ever since I called her out when I found these texts and noticed her acting weird. She has been on a downward spiral and I feel she did but just wont tell me about it. I need to know how to find out if she did because it has ruined me mentally. I think I deserve it... I contacted this guy that I suspected her of doing things with in a nice manner if what I suspected really happened. But he has not responded and probably doesn't want to get involved, but he never should have messed with her in the first place.

Any help is appreciated.

• Author

Also I just wish she would tell me if it got physical in any way because I can tell it has her all messed up. I gave her that second chance and tried to ignore it and never brought it up ever again. But she was different.. No third chance. I just need her to get help.

Just be done with the whole thing. This chick is a nutburger. There are so many decent single women you could date who would not cheat or act this way. Why go through all the pain? She's a waste of your time. Move on.

• Author

I just want resolution to know what really happened in the incident. Because my head goes crazy with scenarios and I have not been able to mentally get past it. It is severely hurting my mood and interfering with my every day activities.

Sometimes in life you never get the truth. Short of a polygraph which isn't 100%.....how are you ever going to know. If what you saw was enough to kick her out and end it...you really can't do any more than that. I've not read your back story...but you clearly weren't pleased with what you saw...you have no choice but to leave it be.

To add in the fact that she called the cops on you! You don't need that kind of crazy.... let it go.

We have no control over another person being truthful with us. We have to accept that.