Married woman flirting? or Lame sex life?

charlieroger3000

A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 26 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled - obviously I wouldn't come on to her, but what does the above mean ?

Thank you in advance.

As a single person, you will get married people saying things like this from time to time (I know I have more than I would like to count). Get used to it, and more importantly, learn how to ignore them.

• Like 2
A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 26 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled - obviously I wouldn't come on to her, but what does the above mean ?

Thank you in advance.

"have you got a girlfriend" = are you sexually starved

"handsome, gorgeous" = i want your penis in my body

She's basically inviting you to propose having sex with her. She will play surprised and all but she wants it.

The fact she is 48 and married only means she sees this stricly as a sexual encounter.

• Like 3
"have you got a girlfriend" = are you sexually starved

"handsome, gorgeous" = i want your penis in my body

She's basically inviting you to propose having sex with her. She will play surprised and all but she wants it.

The fact she is 48 and married only means she sees this stricly as a sexual encounter.

I tend to agree. She's giving you all the hints. Don't be surprised at all if she acts like she never intended to lead you on. Women play these games all the time.

Bottom line: she's coming on to you because she wants your attention and your c-ck.

• Like 2

The physical comments don't surprise me if she was photographing you.

It's very possible she was just having a bit of fun talking to a handsome man. Asking about a girlfriend could just be conversational. Sometimes a conversation is just a conversation, really.

Or maybe she was fishing.

• Like 1
  • Author
charlieroger3000

I agree and considering what you have said her sex life must be poor and as a result she must have felt hor*ny and wanted a young stud on that day to boost her imagination. Or a toyboy..

She wanted me to drive her car and drop her off to her home...

Edited by charlieroger3000
  • 2 weeks later...
Any more thoughts?

"what does it all mean?" well......what do you think it means? She's obviously bored and looking for excitement, but be careful playing with fire.

A married woman befriended me many years ago and and fired off the same subtle hints as well. Against my better judgement I acquiesced and ended up sleeping with her for seven years! The level of deception on her part was epic as far as I'm concerned. Her husband thought she was "cold" and asexual, but if he only knew what she was doing with me a couple of time a week he would probably have a coronary.

If a married woman befriends you be wary, especially the forty year and up age group. They all end up get bored, don't feel appreciated, or feel that there must be more to life than a humdrum marriage. From my personal experience, married women are some of deceptive subset of the demographic out there. Not only was this married woman I was sleeping with extremely attractive, but she looked so classy and a bit conservative, no one would suspect her of cheating.....ever!!!!

A woman will cheat on her man but miraculously will have this uncanny ability to blame the husband for the cheating!!

You're twenty six so you're not quite privy to all the games women play. Just be careful because they will take you one the same emotional rollercoaster that they're subjecting their poor husband to.