Online Dating for hot guys

• Author
AverageJoe1986
Oh. Did I say he was repulsive? His nice arms were not visible in the profile. She got to know about them after they'd met.

So you actually think women who are not superficial should be happy to go out with a guy who looks "repulsive"? Right.

No I was exaggerating for effect. My point is, I would bet he's not as unattractive as you make out. Nor, I imagine is she as hot as you think. Women tend to overrate how attractive other women (especially their friends) are.

Edited by AverageJoe1986
Rejected Rosebud
No I was exaggerating for effect. My point is, I would bet he's not as unattractive as you make out. Nor, I imagine is she as hot as you think. Women tend to overrate how attractive other women (especially their friends) are.
I didn't say he was unattractive. I said he is not HAWT. He isn't. I don't think I said she is hot either, but she is definitely more "conventionally attractive" than he is.

Anyway you know what? You are feeding bitterness inside of you. I don't like what you're doing and a lot of other people on this thread also don't like it, but all you are accomplishing is making yourself more and more undateable by building up a huge pile of resentment and adding to it. Bitter people are not attractive once you get to know them no matter how good looking they are. You could do a lot better with your time and energy if you would like things in your life to get better than they are right now instead of worse. :( Anyway, carry on with your experiment to prove that men and women are drawn to physical beauty, even though this isn't news to anybody except I guess you.

• Like 6
Michelle ma Belle
I didn't say he was unattractive. I said he is not HAWT. He isn't. I don't think I said she is hot either, but she is definitely more "conventionally attractive" than he is.

Anyway you know what? You are feeding bitterness inside of you. I don't like what you're doing and a lot of other people on this thread also don't like it, but all you are accomplishing is making yourself more and more undateable by building up a huge pile of resentment and adding to it. Bitter people are not attractive once you get to know them no matter how good looking they are. You could do a lot better with your time and energy if you would like things in your life to get better than they are right now instead of worse. :( Anyway, carry on with your experiment to prove that men and women are drawn to physical beauty, even though this isn't news to anybody except I guess you.

I second this.

• Author
AverageJoe1986

So...now we get the truth. Neither are hot and both are attractive. Well.

Maybe I'm just past caring whether I'm making myself bitter or not. Not being bitter didn't help and I'm not sure how else you're supposed to respond to perpetual rejection unless you're a total moron.

Most of all, I just want to see his profile. His real one, not his fake one. Anyone else curious??? How hideous is he? :)

• Like 3