Trust broken

concerned9787

Okay so my girlfriend and I have been together for about a month. She's already told me she's ready to "lose" her virginity. We have already began oral, and might I add we are both in high school. She is younger than me. Well, she said she has had her ex boyfriend of two years give her oral, but that was it. Never had sex or did anything with him. But she lied to me at first and told me they never did anything after I repeatedly asked her the same thing. So now I went to her ex and he said all that happened was she gave him oral. So I feel like either she's lying for no reason, he's lying, or maybe there was another guy she isn't telling me about. WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I BELIEVE!!

First of all, you need to learn to keep your relationship between yourselves. Don't go to her ex to ask for details of their sex life. That's just plain inappropriate.

Second, perhaps she was embarrassed to tell you. If she is very young, (and I'm assuming she is), she is probably not all that comfortable talking about sex yet. Maybe she sensed you'd be upset if you knew all the details. She shouldn't have lied, no. But I don't think she had any malicious intention. She is young and hasn't yet learned that she needs to be upfront with you.

Third, you either choose to believe her or not. Only you know whether you trust her. Understand that she has a right to privacy too. If you don't feel this is something you can get past, let her go.

• Like 2

Chances are that most men will not be a girls first BF.

What was done in the past needs to be left in the past. This is called MYOB.

All you need to know is that she is faithful to you.

first off, you two are still in High School and you shouldn't be worrying about sex. But, welcome to the 21st Century! The only thing that hasn't changed is a lot of girls are worried about getting a reputation.

She may be ashamed of what she's done with this other guy. And may be ashamed to tell you the truth for fear that your opinion of her might change (and by your post, I think that it may have already).

In my opinion. Don't worry about sex. You, literally, have your whole life ahead of you. But, if you do have sex, make sure you two are protected.

Okay so my girlfriend and I have been together for about a month. She's already told me she's ready to "lose" her virginity. We have already began oral, and might I add we are both in high school. She is younger than me. Well, she said she has had her ex boyfriend of two years give her oral, but that was it. Never had sex or did anything with him. But she lied to me at first and told me they never did anything after I repeatedly asked her the same thing. So now I went to her ex and he said all that happened was she gave him oral. So I feel like either she's lying for no reason, he's lying, or maybe there was another guy she isn't telling me about. WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I BELIEVE!!

Oooh, bad move going to her ex. That's not going to go over well with her.

Not to excuse what she did, but from your post here I can see why she didn't tell you the truth. She's probably trying to save herself from the severe judgments and being called out her name in your fit of anger over not being her first.

What do you do? If you can't tolerate this, then leave her alone. What's done is done. She was in a relationship and did what lots of people do in relationships: sexually explore one another. You're doing it now. That's what happens in relationships. That they subsequently broke up is non sequitur. Extremely few people stay with their high school sweethearts and grow old together.

Unlike other here, I don't read so much judgment in you post. What I do see is you are extremely worried about what she did with her ex. And that could or could be not a sign of judgment about her. Then, why are you worried like that about her sex life?

Anyway, you should realize you will never know what actually happened. She can lie or tell the truth, her ex can lie or tell the truth, but you will never know. They could be even giving you their most sincere answer and yet not tell you the truth.

What you know is their stories doesn't match. And that could also mean anything. They both said they only had oral but each one says the other one gave oral to them. Maybe they actually did much more but your girlfriend, seeing your couriousity called him and said "If he asks you, we only had oral sex." But then she didn't mention who to whom. :)

My last comment is what I see in your post is you don't seem to be in love with her. I feel you are worried about her past more in a score-way. Like you need to give her a score. But your interest in her is only physical.

Whatever happened between her ex and her is none of your business. Whether she is a virgin or not, does not matter. Just concentrate on making the experience between you and your GF a wonderful one, and drop all this other crap.

• Like 1