what is it that i did wrong?

well i've been talking to this guy on facebook.we're both from the same city,but we each study in different universities so we live in different cities.and he is very far.but we decided to meet one day and i really did like him so much smile emoticon so we met the day after in the morning after he practically begged me to go see him .it went good also.but the problem is in his texts i sensed that he's changed like he's not really ineterested like he was in the beginning .so the thing it was like we texted each other once a week or something like thaat.we couldnt meet because he was far away but i kept waiting for the day he will get back so we could meet again.but when he got back this week we are both now in the same city but i didnt hear from him and i don' t know why.DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA WHY ? i would love if a guy can aswer :) thanks

I would just ask him.

He's studying in another city and surrounded by girls, and he is single?

You do the math.

Try to remember hes not your bf so he may onlt see you as a friend and in that case he may only write once a month or so.

• Author

yeah he is single in least when we first started talking he was.but at first we were talking all the time even though he's far thats what i said but thand he changed

It could be because he's built up an idea of what you're like over the internet and found you different in real life. This is a really common thing when we meet people in cyberspace. I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong - it's more about not being able to gauge chemistry until you meet face to face.

On the positive, you're not about to waste a whole lot of time dating someone from another city. You're free to find a local guy with whom you can have a real relationship.

• Like 1
  • Author
It could be because he's built up an idea of what you're like over the internet and found you different in real life. This is a really common thing when we meet people in cyberspace. I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong - it's more about not being able to gauge chemistry until you meet face to face.

On the positive, you're not about to waste a whole lot of time dating someone from another city. You're free to find a local guy with whom you can have a real relationship.

yeah i think you're right but i really did like him i guess he didnt :/

Fleur de cactus

He is not very interested. He is probably checking on other girls too. Keep dating , dont wait for him. This is a dating, this is how it works. Usually if you dont hear from a date you met only once, keep dating. All the best.

• Like 2

Are you sure you at university. Sorry to say but your writing skills would not indicate it.

I don't think he is interested in you.

Poppy.

LivingWaterPlease

OP, you might get more responses if this was in the dating section of LS. I read and reread your post and maybe missed where the guy you're interested in is committed to someone else. (I believe this is the section for people who are involved with men or women who are committed to others)