I've had 2 dates with her, i wonder if she likes me?

Protec

So I finally had a date with a woman around my age.

The date went...well, not too great from my part, since i am VERY slow to warm up. So i was quite silent, maybe it was also because she was so damn beautiful. I'm not used to dating that beautiful women. :cool:

But now i know i can. And i still felt pretty confy with her. She seemed also feeling comfortable around me because she wanted to touch me and she came pretty close.

I don't think it meant anything, but you don't want to touch people you don't like, am i right?

We were in the movies, sitting in the last row and "hey, touch my hand, it's pretty cold"

Also i think she "sniffed" me, her nose touched my chest. so she came pretty close.

But i smell nice so i have no problem there.

Anyway, last words from her was "Lets keep messaging and good night!" and then we hugged. Well, i usually know what that means...

...but to my surprise, she kept talking with me in whatsapp and we had 2nd "date".

So we went out for a walk. We talked this and that and walked for almost 2 hours. We even had a cup of coffee at a cafeteria.

Anyway, we walked around and then we went to this pitch black path...

She walked in front of me, she put her arms behind her so i could grap them and she led me safely forward. Then suddenly she put her arm around my waist and it put mine on hers...

Then she took me into this small tower to "have a nice view". That's funny, she used my tactics! I have usually taken my dates to a bird wathcing tower..since those are pretty romantic places. Nice views, just 2 persons in the middle of forest.

Anyway... I noticed i enjoy being around her. I guess she is interested in me? I mean she came pretty close to me again, touching me etc. Apparently she feels safe with me.

I think no woman touches a man in any way if she does not like him in some way.

I still want to see her on date #3 and then maybe...i should give her a hug or something. I was thinking about taking her on "my court" to the bird watching tower :D And it's a good excuse to hug someone there since it's quite windy place, and it is wintertime.

I am maybe getting little attracted to her (well, who wouldnt...if you just could see her picture. She is breathtaking.)

But if i forget about her looks...i still kinda like her. We come along quite easily, i find it easy to talk with her and she has similar tastes in movies and, she also likes stars and space. Just like me.

Only thing that worries me is that she has 2 kids. But they are 7 and 13 years old.

You have to ask yourself if taking on two small children is a deal breaker. If you don't mind, just let things progress. It sounds like she likes you.

• Like 1

You already did bird watching. Do something else the next date. Did you go for the kiss? Think long and hard if you want to invest in someone with two kids.

• Author
You already did bird watching. Do something else the next date. Did you go for the kiss? Think long and hard if you want to invest in someone with two kids.

Well..we really didn't see anything. It's dark at this time at the year :D

I did not go for the kiss... I am very careful when it comes to doing something physical.

I would love to ask her to my place to watch a movie. But i don't have a couch :D I only have a huge bed.

Right now my whatsapp messages are not going trough to her. Maybe she has her phone turned off or she got rid of me silently.

I have not sent her that many messages. I am afraid maybe she thinks i am not interested in her...

But let's see what happens...

Edited by Protec

She likes u idiot....:). You should have tried yo kiss her where you had your arms wrapped around in the forest on date 2.

• Like 2
  • Author

I saw her again today...

It was kinda "not planned" meeting, we went to a shopping mall together. We had some sushi and i was so silent today :( My brains were not co-operating with me today :D

Anyway, she rubbed my shoulders and she said "i like to teasy you a bit ;)" "go ahead!", i replied.

She even slapped my behinds! :D

Also she said "you should come to my place so we can make sushi together"

and "you should come to my place so we can watch a movie and i can give you a massage...then maybe you can give me one".

So...she comes forward with quite a force!

I am being pretty careful...i don't want to hurt myself.

Also i am feeling that i am not good enough for this woman...she has Prada handbags..ralph lauren dresses etc. I am from a poor family and i am poor myself too.

She has seen lots of places, being all around the world, she has 2 kids...

Me? I have lived in the same neighborhood for all my life. This is the "ghetto" of my city :D Well, here in finland we don't have ghettos per se but this is the poorest area of my city.

She also disses this area "well, i am just glad i don't live where you live". So i need to be careful with this one. I know this is not a good area...but this is my home. :)

I do like her. I just need to take things slow.

You sound like a nice man with good morals and beliefs.

Her saying that you should go for a masage to her and then return the favour seems a bit forward to me on a 3rd date.

Before agreeing to that Id be clear and ask what she is looking for, she might be lookign for just fun, if she is after a relationship and thats what you want then hold off the sex for a bit longer, i presume a massage will lead to sex.

• Author
You sound like a nice man with good morals and beliefs.

Her saying that you should go for a masage to her and then return the favour seems a bit forward to me on a 3rd date.

Before agreeing to that Id be clear and ask what she is looking for, she might be lookign for just fun, if she is after a relationship and thats what you want then hold off the sex for a bit longer, i presume a massage will lead to sex.

Yes, i am that kind of man.

I am a weird man. I am not your typical "omg i will do anything to get laid!!!". Sure, sex is important but...

Maybe i think too much. Just keep it cool. We are not a couple yet. We haven't even talked bout being a couple. I still have 10 feet thick iron wall around my heart from the last RS i was in. And...i am still kind of healing from it.

But i like her. She is nice, but i still need to get known to her better.

Maybe that's why she likes me...because i am hard to get.

On the other hand, i still would like to ask out the girl from the shop nearby. I've wanted to ask that girl out for years now. I would like to see that card too...

• Author

Maybe she put me in friend zone...

She sent me a message:

"and i meant that you can come visit me anytime at evening and sit here for a while and i will come walking with you or come for lunch when my kids are at school"...

Is that a friend zone?!

She sent me a message:

"and i meant that you can come visit me anytime at evening and sit here for a while and i will come walking with you or come for lunch when my kids are at school"...

Is that a friend zone?!

You still have a chance since she is offering to hang out. You need to make a move.

She sent me a message:

Is that a friend zone?!

It means she likes you enough to tell you that you can visit her anytime in the evening to sit for a while and she will walk with you or you can come have lunch when the kids are at school . . . visit her some evening or go and have lunch and see how it all unfolds.

• Author

Allright, i spent last evening with her.

At first i was bit shy, but little by little we started to came closer each other and then i manned up and i put my arm around her as we sat on her couch. So we cuddled :) She even came all the way into my "armpit" so i could put my both hands around her.

But still...i don't talk that much. She asked me many times "so, what's up? =)". There is nothing to tell. I don't do anything. I go to gym, i do music, i play games etc. There is nothing exiting to tell. I just live normal, everyday life... it's not that i don't talk with her, even if my friends ask me "what's up?" that is my anwer.

I have nothing to tell about to anyone :D

And now that i think of it... My ex was not that wrong about me. I am silent. I talk when i have something to talk about. But currently i am unemployed so there is literally nothing happening in my life.

But anyway, we had a nice evening. At first her kids made a lot of noise so we could not concentrate on the movie that well...

But when i was leaving, we hugged. Properly. That was no friend hug since my arms ended up on her waist and the hug lasted for about 10 seconds. And we even hugged twice, indoors, and once outdoors. And again she said "maybe i could come to your place next.." "You're welcome. Only downside is that i have no couch so we need to sit on my bed... ;)" And then we hugged again. And i left.

So i guess she likes me. I have had females as friends before, but i have never cuddled with them, or barely touched anyways. In my world, friends don't cuddle etc.

Well,

I've been in your situation multiple times & I got friend-zoned HARD.

But that's most American women.

I HAVE to make the move & go for sex when a woman lets herself be alone with me or I am done.

Period.

I'm not "man enough" or they feel rejected or some other idiotic nonsense.

Definitely invite her over & kiss her.

Preferably when she walks through the door.

You are at the point where she may think you don't like her.

Sounds like she really wants you to sink the pink for sure.... Next time your cuddling just reach over and give her cookie a rub...If she moans and bites her lip you are cleared for landing......:)

• Like 1

She wants to go to bed with you and unfortunately I think she is only interested in that.

Slapping your behind on 2nd date? Really! and her offer of giving you a massage, really!! She invites herself to your place, really!! Those are all indicative she has sex on her mind.

She doesn't want to date you, she wants to jump you.

Allright, i spent last evening with her.

At first i was bit shy, but little by little we started to came closer each other and then i manned up and i put my arm around her as we sat on her couch. So we cuddled :) She even came all the way into my "armpit" so i could put my both hands around her.

But still...i don't talk that much. She asked me many times "so, what's up? =)". There is nothing to tell. I don't do anything. I go to gym, i do music, i play games etc. There is nothing exiting to tell. I just live normal, everyday life... it's not that i don't talk with her, even if my friends ask me "what's up?" that is my anwer.

I have nothing to tell about to anyone :D

And now that i think of it... My ex was not that wrong about me. I am silent. I talk when i have something to talk about. But currently i am unemployed so there is literally nothing happening in my life.

But anyway, we had a nice evening. At first her kids made a lot of noise so we could not concentrate on the movie that well...

But when i was leaving, we hugged. Properly. That was no friend hug since my arms ended up on her waist and the hug lasted for about 10 seconds. And we even hugged twice, indoors, and once outdoors. And again she said "maybe i could come to your place next.." "You're welcome. Only downside is that i have no couch so we need to sit on my bed... ;)" And then we hugged again. And i left.

So i guess she likes me. I have had females as friends before, but i have never cuddled with them, or barely touched anyways. In my world, friends don't cuddle etc.

You're moving at a snails pace and it's going to burn you unless you do something ASAP. You gotta at least kiss this girl the next time you see her. She's going on dates with you, she's initiating physical contact, she's flirting with you, she's asking you for a massage and inviting you into her home intimately.... And you are not reciprocating whatsoever.

It must be a huge let down for her every time where she spends all the time with you and thinks you like her and then gets a hug at the end of the date like you would give your mom after visiting. Girls don't want to hug you man. Kiss the chick. If you're scared of getting hurt and think kissing her is going to push you over the edge then you're gonna get hurt anyways and shouldn't be dating anyone.

Otherwise kissing her just shows your attracted to her and gives her something to feel for you. Right now she's probably really confused with how you're acting. She's not trying to friebdzone you. You're friend zoning yourself. This girl moves faster than you're used to so you can either start to catch up and quicken your pace, or if that's uncomfortable with you then don't see her again.

• Like 1
Sounds like she really wants you to sink the pink for sure.... Next time your cuddling just reach over and give her cookie a rub...If she moans and bites her lip you are cleared for landing......:)

No plz dont do this OP. Next time try to give her a kiss.

Hopefully for OP there will be lights around her landing strip so he knows he has tower clearance to land. :laugh:

• Like 1
No plz dont do this OP. Next time try to give her a kiss.

Come on she has all but begged for it.... Slapping his ass, asking for massage... 3 dates.... The flirting..

• Author

She called me today...first time. So she definitely thinks about me.

She is a VERY beautiful woman, so if it's just sex she is after, she could get it from someone else. Trust me on this. She is gorgeous. Even i almost blush just by looking at her eyes.

She is a VERY beautiful woman, so if it's just sex she is after, she could get it from someone else. Trust me on this. She is gorgeous. Even i almost blush just by looking at her eyes.

Gorgeous is in the eye of the beholder. You may think she is. I may think she's not.

At the end of the day, what is your goal with this woman?

What? You just talked yourself out of prime tail...nothing shallow about it if that's what she wants..i'm guessing she wants a take charge guy to rock her world. Just do it man.