whys he done this again?

krista28

I been seeing this guy who lives an hr away. He came down and we went out for dinner and I went up a couple times to see him. I offered a couple times to come and see him but both times he blew me off because he was busy or some thing. Then he applogized and came begging back when I dumped him. Then he promosed to come down today dince he had the day off he just had to go pickuo parts. Then today I get a message sayong go ahead make other plans im driving to a town four hrs away to get parts. At this point im so fedup and I dont even think I wanna talk to him anymore. What should I do.

Find someone else who fulfills your expectations.

Yanno, if this is going to be your standard 'go-to', you might just single-handedly take the wheels off this whole little "I'm in a *relationship* but I'm not sure if it's right for me"-thingy that supports the whole self-help self-publishing industry AND supports most therapists.

If people actually start taking your advice, expect to have a bunch of divorce attorneys lobbying in front of your home/office in protest.

Jus' sayin'.

:laugh:

• Like 1
LoveRefreshed
Yanno, if this is going to be your standard 'go-to', you might just single-handedly take the wheels off this whole little "I'm in a *relationship* but I'm not sure if it's right for me"-thingy that supports the whole self-help self-publishing industry AND supports most therapists.

If people actually start taking your advice, expect to have a bunch of divorce attorneys lobbying in front of your home/office in protest.

Jus' sayin'.

Why would they protest business? ****, smackie should get commission payments if this were to be realized.

What should you do? Find a guy who has time for you and will treat you much better. You're important too.

In other words, drop this guy and don't listen to his pleas to take him back - he continues to do the same thing. Bit of a slow learner I'd guess.

• Like 1
Why would they protest business? ****, smackie should get commission payments if this were to be realized.

If people limited their dating/relating to only those who met their expectations, no one would sell books on "How to Make Someone With ____ Fall in Love With You",

there would be no return visits to therapists for years of relationship therapy,

and there'd be no divorces due to incompatibility issues.

I think smackie's one-liner is just about the best beginning-of-a-relationship advice I've ever read, anywhere, regardless of what the particular dilemma may be. Think how many happily coupled people there'd be in the world if EVERYone heeded it.

:bunny:

• Like 1

Hey it only took me one guy one time to figure out that it's a waste of time expecting them to change. My time is more important. If it isn't going the way you want, it's a bubbye . Made life so much easier.

• Like 2
At this point im so fedup and I dont even think I wanna talk to him anymore. What should I do.

Don't talk to him anymore.

Problem solved and you will feel relieved and happier.

• Author

Yea guys hes a super selfish guy. I felt so bad today my feelings were so hurt... like ijust cant put myself through that again and im the only one that can control it.

• Author

the worst part is that i asked him to come down tonight to sort of fix things and he said no i cant " going out with the guys from work." again totally self centered. He did it again. totally mind blowing.

the worst part is that i asked him to come down tonight to sort of fix things and he said no i cant " going out with the guys from work." again totally self centered. He did it again. totally mind blowing.

Are you done with him now? I hope.

Too late now, but your mistake was asking him to meet you to "fix" it.

When a guy is pulling away .....you say nothing and let him pull away.....pull your own damn fade!!

Just leave him the hell alone, and don't try to "fix" anything. :)

Flip the script on him and trust me HE will be the one wondering where YOU are, and why YOU are pulling away.

Not that you should care what the hell he is wondering your attitude should be indifference.

Next.

Edited by katiegrl
  • Like 1
I been seeing this guy who lives an hr away. He came down and we went out for dinner and I went up a couple times to see him. I offered a couple times to come and see him but both times he blew me off because he was busy or some thing. Then he applogized and came begging back when I dumped him. Then he promosed to come down today dince he had the day off he just had to go pickuo parts. Then today I get a message sayong go ahead make other plans im driving to a town four hrs away to get parts. At this point im so fedup and I dont even think I wanna talk to him anymore. What should I do.

Date someone closer?

I like my man to be close too. I truly am not cut out for LDR's.

mystikmind2005

Sorry but this guy is 'just not that into you'.

Let me tell you a secret about men - we will try to hold on to a woman we are not overly keen on if we do not have anything else serious going on (in terms of women). But always the big tell is always there.... when we become busy etc etc

When a man is really seriously into a woman, she will be his top priority, forget about going out with mates, that is BS on steroids.

• Like 1
Too late now, but your mistake was asking him to meet you to "fix" it...

Yup, yup.

The answer to your question, "Why'd he do it again" is because you keep giving him the opportunity to do it again.

One of the two of you needs to make it stop happening; it appears it will have to be up to you.

• Author

Yes its overwith. I cant ever talk to him again and I highly doubt he will try. The whole theyll keep you on the string even if theyre not overly kern on you well thats a hard pill to swallow but it seems to be right.

• Like 1