With tinder

emagdnim

Is it bad to ask someone during the early stages of "dating" them what they're looking for? or is this generally off putting? Ive found people on tinder to be very flakey. Obviously some girls want to date but obviously a lot don't either.

Is it better to just "go with the flow" and find out or is it alright to ask? Would a lot of people just say they "don't know" or not be honest anyway?

It all depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for a relationship then yeah, makes total sense. Why waste your time on women who aren't looking for the same. If you're just looking to hook up or have a good time and see what happens, then don't bother.

Of course people on Tinder are flakey. It's a sex app. 90% of people on Tinder are there for hookups, casual flings, casual dating. Nothing serious. The other 10% just aren't aware of what kind of app it is yet.

If you're LOOKING for a relationship, get off Tinder.

• Like 1
Of course people on Tinder are flakey. It's a sex app. 90% of people on Tinder are there for hookups, casual flings, casual dating. Nothing serious. The other 10% just aren't aware of what kind of app it is yet.

If you're LOOKING for a relationship, get off Tinder.

That's not necessarily true. I have two friends who found their boyfriend on Tinder. And when I say boyfriend I mean that it's serious, one couple even moved in together a few months ago.

I think you can definitely meet someone on Tinder who's looking for something serious. But it's like in real life- Many will just be looking for sex and in the beginning it's hard to know who's out for something serious and who isn't.

I would say ask what they are looking for it won't do any harm.

if they get turned off then the weren't interested anyway