Rock and hard place

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months so not long at all but I've already caught him in a handful of lies. None pertaining to cheating..I've been cheated on in the past and so has he so I trusted that we would actually be a faithful couple but now im not so sure. It hasn't always been easy with us but he made me extremely happy and I honestly have never felt like this for another person so I always think if its worth it of course it won't be easy. He hasn't had a job since like the 2nd or 3rd month of our actual relationship which is very frustrating because i have to buy all our food and pay all of our bills. When we met he was such a hard worker and so motivated. When he does have money hes giving with it but he usually spends it as soon as he gets it. He sleeps all day and then at night he'll leave saying he has to go see some friends to make some money which i never see. He stays gone for hours on end and always with my vehicle. When i ask him to come home or where he's been he gets mad an says how is he ever going to get ahead and get a job if I keep bugging him while hes trying to work on his truck or make things happen with it. He never lets me see his phone and deletes alllll of his texts and Facebook messages. If I attempt to look at it he grabs it away quickly or acts like he has to do something on it. He always goes through my phone though and reads my messages. When i delete my messages he always questions it and makes it seem like im being shady. He gets super jealous when we go out so we don't go together. Ill go to the bar and a majority of the time he plain out refuses and goes off and does his own thing then i don't see him for hours or hear from him. He has times when he wants to have sex everyday then weeks where he just don't seem interested in it. He claims he is very attracted to me and would never ever cheat on me but what other conclusion could i come up with? Hes so hot and cold...theres nights I'm just the best thing to ever happen to him and he wants to marry me then other days I'm a nag that's always on his case about being gone or doing shady things that i make up in my head...what is going on?! Is he a sleazy lazy cheater or a good man going through a rough patch

Space Ritual

It's a no brainer....

Get out of the relationship and take you life, and your car back.

• Like 4
PegNosePete
I've already caught him in a handful of lies.

Is he a sleazy lazy cheater or a good man going through a rough patch

You've answered your own question above.

Good men do not lie to you.

• Like 1

Why is he living with you, using your car and getting away with acting like he's pulling his weight when he's not?

He needs to get out and live elsewhere if he wants to act like that.

You can do way better than this.

• Like 2
ExpatInItaly

Girl. Wake the eff up. He is using you, your home and your car. Kick him out already and find someone more respectful.

Oh, and him disappearing for hours at night to "make money"? Yeah, right. Please tell me you don't actually believe that crock.

• Like 2

It's bad bad bad. Get out before he smacks up your car and runs you into financial ruin.

I had an ex that I was with for 5 years. The last 3/4 months he smacked up my car, was out of work, instead of looking for a job he was fencing stolen goods and sold drugs to support himself. I kicked him to the curb. Thank god I wasn't living with him.

He did give me some money to cover the cost, but it still cost me 3600 on top of what he paid me. It took me 6 years to clear the accident off my insurance.

Are you living together already?

If you are, I think it's too soon. Don't feed this bf of 8 months. He's a liability. Having dated an unemployed guy years ago, I wouldn't advise it. Always asking me for gas money for his car. Struggling to pay for the basics. Nooo. I ended pronto.

You can do better, than this guy who's ever so secretive, yet demanding of your communication with others.

Cut loose.