Those little things your spouse does that make you want them all over again

She swears this was unintentional. I told her I don't care ;)

We had just finished working outside yesterday. She was wearing something that exposed a lot of cleavage, and like a typical male at any age at any point in their relationship, I couldn't exactly look away, or stop touching them (ah, the joys of living in a rural area where the neighbors can't see!)

We went inside to... escalate... the situation. She doesn't like sex while she's hot and sweaty so we were going to start with a shower together. She had started undressing, and when she poked herself through the door, she was wearing nothing more than a bra and a skirt that had pulled itself so far up (while taking off her shirt, she claims...........) that I could see her, uhh, girl parts under it.

Get over here right now, you're mine :p

We never made it to that shower, lol.

What are some things your spouse has done that just make all the years (and perhaps extra pounds) disappear and make you want them like a horny teenager again?

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

What are some things your spouse has done that just make all the years (and perhaps extra pounds) disappear and make you want them like a horny teenager again?

When he cleans the kitchen without me asking. Or when he works on my car to save me money.

• Like 2

When he goes into Super-Dad mode and takes our kids and extra friends to go surfing or SUPing or builds a tree house or something else amazingly fun.

• Like 2
georgia girl

He will get into this super-playful, flirty mode on a typical day. Nothing crazy. Just a few jokes, or a sweet text, or I come home and there's a bottle of wine and two glasses sitting on the back deck. It's just little things that still literally grab my heart. We're still newlyweds though. :)

• Like 2

When she slides into bed with nothing on and snuggles up against me like 2 spoons in a drawer. It's go time then.

• Like 1

There are some nightgowns or "evening wear" that my wife will wear that instantly will get me going. Especially when the warmer weather comes in the summer she'll wear these since it's hot out but they always turn my crank.

But for me even things like doing spring cleaning gets me going. She'll wear a tank top and constantly be bending over and like the man I am I notice this and forget that we might actually have work to do.

Or a couple of years ago she was helping me out in the yard (that alone gets me) take out a tree stump. When she was bending over in a tank top swinging an axe away like a lumberjack let's just say our son all of the sudden was sent for his afternoon nap and I gave her the usual "meet me upstairs in 5 minutes" proposition.

My wife and I are adamant that we do these things for one another often. Just yesterday after an afternoon out with her son having dinner we returned home. She was wearing a very cute dress that hit her about mid-thigh. While cooking dinner I walk in from the garage and she bends over to get something out of the bottom cabinet and looks behind her and gives me that "come get me" look. Melts me every time! We didn't make it out of the kitchen. :D

Last Monday she was having a rough day and ended up having dinner with some prospective clients. I knew she would be dragging when she finally got home. I drew a hot bubble bath, lit candles, and got her favorite bottle of wine. I wrote directions on pink sticky notes and placed them at different places around the house with the first one being at the door from the garage. Rose petals led the way. When she got upstairs I was waiting for her with a white rose in my mouth and a sticky note on me that said "I am yours forever". I honestly love doing things like this for her.

I love this thread and I love new ideas! I think doing things like this truly for the other person and not just what you want to get out of it is what is truly lacking in a lot of relationships.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
troubledhusband

For me it used to be her smile and positive outlook on life. I used to get turned on just by her smile alone.

Not to mention dancing with her or having her close to me in a rush hour full packed subway car.

I miss her a lot...

• Like 1

I like when my husband takes a break and goes on a leisure/sports trip to refresh himself. For example, he takes a trip to go ocean diving once a year. He also takes our teenage daughters canoeing and camping, and takes our son to ride along with him to be his 'assistant' while working. All Super-Dad stuff.

And every once in awhile, he takes just me on an overnight trip to a hotel, dinner out, etc. We are saving up for something special for our 20 year anniversary.

Edited by bebe23

This may sound kind of lame, but I adore the forest and the seaside and hate the city and suburbia. Whe we are lucky enough to have a sitter, we'll go to the woods on a plot of land his family owns that has some old foundations, etc. left on it from when the Acadians lived there. The trees have grown in, but there's still some grassy areas and remnants of the plants they would have planted long ago.

We take a few blankets and make up a "bed" under the trees and snuggle up together ( and more), and we sometimes fall asleep like that.

It's so peaceful and quiet.

• Like 1

Putting on music in the kitchen when he cooks - always some funky dance music - and we'll start dancing, switch off the stove, and let things go where they go.

Or working in the garden, getting hot and sweaty, and taking off layer after layer of clothing.... Mmmmm.

Or cleaning out the hot tub - wearing very little, leaning over with the pressure washer to get to all the hard-to-reach bits, every muscle straining.....

Or changing the duvet cover, and getting trapped inside, like a colourful ghost....

Pretty much anything, come to think of it.

• Like 1
thestaircase

Um, let see what little things that hubby do... He do alot of little things.

It funny that my husband did not get down on his knee when he wants to propose for marriage, but... he doesn’t mind kneel down on one of his knee if that make me feel better about my height.

I’m 4’11, husband is 6’1 so we have 14 inches difference in height.

When we have serious talk, we can’t stand next to each others and talk. I am ridiculously short next to him, so I always have to look up to his face.

So I would complain and make comments like: "Your so tall, I have to look up in order to look at your eyes."

Then he would kneel down on one of his knee, so I don’t have to look up to him when I talk. I know he doing this only to make me feel better about my height, lol

He always nice and protective of me. I'm the girl in his neighborhood. When we first met, date and married. He always been the guy that help carried my laundry, carried all heavy stuff for me.

He help me change light bulb on top of my ceiling because I’m so short.

Now we married, and he still doesn't let me get a tall chair to stand up to change the light bulb. He thinks I'm gonna fall, lol

I can already tell when I'm pregnant, his heart probably jump out if he see his pregnant wife climb up on a tall chair, LOL

Here in California we prone to earthquakes. When we were dating, he always carried tons of 5 gallons big water bottles to my apartment, to make sure have water for emergency use.

He fix my car, he do all the heavy things around the house for me.

He working 2 jobs right now so we can have enough money to buy a house next year. And he never complain a word.

He said he works hard so we can have enough money to buy a house. To save money for our future and our baby future, and to save money for rainy days.

Edited by thestairs
  • Like 2
thestaircase

Bump, I love this thread. Hoping to see more people replies, I enjoy reading all the replies. This is a good topic thread.

Bit lame as well.....

`Post it`s` On the fridge, washing machine. On the pillow.

In books i`m reading......

With messages that verge heavily with a sexual theme...

To instructions that enable me to function as a bloke....

Sweet as....

My husband is a big time do it yourselfer and constant handyman around the house. Every time he's working on something especially if it's outside it just gets me going. He gets all sweaty and takes his shirt off, I don't think I'll ever get tired of that. I probably don't have to say this, but he's very good with his hands if you know what I mean. ;)