Does the physical attraction come within the first few minutes of meeting someone?

On the first date, do you decided within the first 5 minutes of meeting them if there's enough physical attraction that you will surely sleep with them later on several dates? For me, physical attraction is important. Or do you wait on their personality that is the deciding factor?

IME, that dynamic occurs long before any date, generally within the first few moments of interaction.

• Like 1

From a guy's perspective, it takes 1 to 2 seconds to determine whether I find a girl physically attractive enough to sleep with.

Past that, it would probably take some interaction to see if I'm attracted to them to determine if I see her as a potential partner. And then maybe a date or two to see if I could see something long term.

The chemistry is either there or it's not for me. I'm 28 and I've had a of dates....

The times is wasn't there to begin with, the chemistry never grew intence for me..although attraction that isnt there to begin with fan be grown, it never becomes as intence as the natural and instant chemistry and attract.