Wake up call

rollercoaster11

Hi LS, I just decided to come on here to say how you can waste your time and energy worrying about the mundane things like a broken heart from a break up but when something comes out of no where and shakes your world apart. Things that u wished that you had the power to change..for instance my son is really sick and nobody seems to know whats wrong with him. I would give anything to take his pain away. All the normal things you take for granted like getting up, going to work and entertainment changed in an moment. I say all that to say this live each day to the fullest, and dont waste it piningover someone who could care less. I feel that this i s the most alonest that I have ever felt and yes my ex definitely knows about whats going on because I have had to take off from work to be with my son...has he called or anything no because when its over its over. They dont remember you at least not the way we want. People there are more important things and thats not one. It took this to happen for me to wake up. Thanks everyone.

• Like 3
LooperDooper

Amazing, I think we all need that kick in the butt. Thank you, life is much bigger than one person, seriously guys, let's get over them together and start living the way we've always pictured it and becoming better people.

OP: I really hope they find the cause of your sons ailment and that he gets better soon with a speedy recovery. Praying for you and your familys strength during this tough time.

Sending you love and light.

• Like 4
  • Author
rollercoaster11
OP: I really hope they find the cause of your sons ailment and that he gets better soon with a speedy recovery. Praying for you and your familys strength during this tough time.

Sending you love and light.

Thanks guys..in between the back and forth to doctors it gets very overwhelming at times. Im alwayp on the verge of breaking down. I have to stay strong. Thanks for the support.

• Like 1

Hope all turns out well. And a post like this is what everyone needs at some point. It's OK to feel depressed about a breakup but it's not the big picture. Thank you for reminding me.