So, do guys still pursue attractive women even if they don't have nothing in common?

I always thought men drop everything for attractive women, put similar interests, values, education aside, etc, etc. Is this true? Do they still pursue her even if she's a ditzy?

I always thought men drop everything for attractive women, put similar interests, values, education aside, etc, etc. Is this true? Do they still pursue her even if she's a ditzy?

If those guys are looking strictly for sex than yes.

fitnessfan365

Some definitely do. However, being a personal trainer all these years and being around hot women all the time has de-sensitized me a bit. That's not to say that I don't have physical tastes. I absolutely do. But I need common interests and a similar personality/sense of humor to really be interested in a woman. That's why I HATE it when women online say "Ask me" or "Men don't really read profiles anyways".

For me, I always read a profile first. Then if she has personality traits and interests that I actually like, I'll see if I'm physically attracted to her.

Most do. There is only a small percentage of guys smart enough to know that beauty fades with time, and it's her attitude they have to live with.

• Like 1
BlackOpsZombieGirl

Um, I *hope* guys wouldn't do this!:confused: I mean yeah, looks DO count in the bigger picture of attraction, but I'd hope that a guy wouldn't drop everything that he likes or believes in just because he wants to roll around with an "attractive woman"! And if she's "ditzy"?? I would think that's even WORSE lol!!! I mean, I can only speak for myself as a woman.....but, no matter how *HOT* a guy is, if he's a retard or a derp, there's NO way I'd be attracted to him, never mind "dropping everything" just to date him!!:eek:

Just to add something... it is true that men want an attractive SO. Just make sure you stay in shape and put on makeup on date night, and you'll be okay (some women never wear makeup, I think that's a mistake).

There is no "men" here, this is strictly up to the individual man and what he values and is looking for.

If a man is perhaps just looking for a fling then he might not care. But if he is looking for a wife for example, he may very well care.

My guy friends have pretty much articulated that they would sleep with a woman who was hot and mess around with her but wouldn't marry her or have kids with her if she wasn't also educated, smart, had similar values etc. They make a distinction between the sleeping with and being with criteria.