What type of men do women usually have casual sex with?

• Author
Do something practical instead of complaining about what is. If you think approaching women is unfair go speed dating.

At the end of the day I understand perfectly where you are. You are in your own head and it will keep yo unhappy. It doesn't matter how many times you reply to your own thread, you are just complaining about things you cannot change. Again, men will still be approaching women long after we are both dead. Why complain about it?

Well, true. Seems like I need to focus on other things but it's hard not to a lot of the time.

• Author
Bad boy alphas. And when the get knocked up and the daddy leaves, they go on dating sites looking for a beta to support them. :rolleyes:

It definitely happens. Why are so many women with kids on dating sites?

ChelleBelle00

I have never had casual sex, but I think if I did it would be with a man who seems trustworthy.

Which definitely is hard to do unless I spend a lot of time with a person.

The trouble is finding the "right" people to have relationships with, and that is equally difficult for men and for women.

No, it is not the same for all and won't ever be until women start approaching men to the same level that men approach women. This is the one key difference. You are right in everything else you say but incorrect in suggesting that its the same for all.