Update. She texted me but doesnt look good.

Well my ex texted me to ask me if I would do something on her website. She called me Si intead of baby like she used to. Here is a brief exchange between us. What should I do now?

Her: Can you X off the site please Si?x

Me: Yeah no Problem. I will try not to call you baby anymore baby. I forgot my wallet and got no petrol.x

Her: Oh no cant somebody lend you some? OK we both be ok u kno its for the best I think x

Me:I know I got to do it for you! Cos you cant be with me! Your feelings are very important to me. You are such a wonderful person and I hope you realise that because you are worth so much no matter what anyone says or does or how anyone treats you or has treated you its not you that needs to change its the people around you! I wish I would have realised sooner that people like you dont come around so often.

Her: Thanks that makes me feel better and worse huff thanks baby, your a good person to you know. Just a little work thats all. Youve got a good heart.

Me: I know baby, I know. For two years you tokk away my pain from before and gave me so much love but instead of showing it back I just wallowed in self pity about how I had been wronged and dwelled on it happening again. I would do anything to be with you but wont try to force you gorgeous. x

Her:The main thing is, you see al that and will focus better on the next, everything happens for a reason baby, you'll see. x

Me: There will be no next baby. You the one for me. x

Last reply by me was a stupid mistake I know. Just didnt think.

Any comments appreciated.

Simon

LucreziaBorgia
Her: Can you X off the site please Si?x

Me: Yeah no Problem.

That's where it should have ended, since all she wanted was for you to change something on her site.

She will begin to see your "friendship" as a hassle if you keep bringing up relationship type stuff, and will eventually begin to avoid you if you have nothing to offer but what she doesn't want right now.

• Author

Jeez your so good Lucrezia!

Thank you! Im a fool I know but I guess thats what love does to you?

Thanks

Simon

LucreziaBorgia
Originally posted by simon_uk

Im a fool I know but I guess thats what love does to you?

I've played the fool many, many times myself so I understand. :o

• Author

You seem very wise Lucrezia. DO you think from what I have said there is a chance to recocile if I play things the right way? I know you dont fully understand my problem but from what I have said is there a hope or should I just try to forget? I have read and re read many books and posts on here and they all suggest NC, it is just so hard. I was this girls life for almost two years and she has obviously lost hope. She says she has no faith in me anymore and she doesn't want to come back because I won't change and she doesnt want to go through all this pain again. It is so heartbreaking!!!!

Simon