Should I still be patient or should I look for someone else?

Story goes like this.. It was her birthday, and I try to do something somewhat special, I remember that she asked me to sing her happy birthday in Korean, so I recorded myself singing it and sent it to her by email. So while chatting I asked her if she received it, and she said yes and she asked me why I did it. I said that she asked me to do it, she said that she doesn't remember. So I said its ok, in its the past. Night now. She then asked me why am I being grouchy, and is it her fault for not remembering. I said its ok, but then she replied why am I being a grouch. I replied I'm sorry but I haven't had any sleep lately (which is true, I have insomnia), and I'm sorry for being a grouch. She then replied thanks for ruining my birthday and i don't want to talk to you.

I didn't reply, for a few days I have sending messages, she doesn't reply to them. At one time I said hi, and she said was sorry I still don't feel like talking to you.

I replied ok, take your time..

After a few days I said hi again, and she said the same thing and I asked her can we go back to the days we were before I'm really sorry. She said was she doesn't feel like talkimg to me..

I'm just being optimistic but I just need someone to tell me if I'm not going anywhere anymore..

We have been dating for 3 months, and we have already met each and gone out together, and currently she is on vacation abroad with her family.. And she's coming back next month..

Dump her. Days and days and she's not feeling like talking to you? What else do you need?

I agree, no point in being with someone who will not talk to you, it is childish and unnecessary.

I guess she has really dumped you, though she has not had the courage to tell you.

Move on, this is not the kind of a person you need in your life.

The fact that she doesn't want to talk to you over such a stupid fight, I dont even know if that was a fight.. More like a misunderstanding.. i dont want to say another guy is involved, but the fact she got so mad over that is just ridiculous.. Maybe shes busy while on vacation? Or maybe shes busy talking to another guy, and is planning on dumping you? Or maybe shes just immature and starting sht over nothing. Could be anything..

If it were me, i would tell her "Look, your being very immature over this, and its not fair to me. I told you i was sorry, and you dont even care. This is stupid that were fighting over this." Ask her why shes doing that to you.

Or you can just dump her, because shes being a child.

Edited by Sandrino

I'm having some trouble following this, she says you were being grouchy because you essentially said goodnight after informing her that she had asked for this in the past?

Lol wait so you sent her a very sentimental thing and it ruined her birthday? Wtf. Dude don't talk to this chick anymore.

Even if she doesn't remember telling you she'd like that, the proper response would have been "thanks" not interrogating you over your intentions. Good grief.

Let me get this straight. You did something nice for her for her birthday because she asked you to. She doesn't remember asking, calls you a grouch & then says you ruined her birthday? Why do you even want to be with her. At 3 months, you two should be in honeymoon phase where she remembers everything & is delighted when her new BF does something sweet for her.

I predict this will get worse, through her indifference, not better. Proceed with caution.

• Like 1
Thanks for the replies guys.. I just needed a kick on the head.. Many many thanks :)
Based on what you said, what probably happened is that she met someone else and was looking for any excuse to break up with you so that she could see the other guy without feeling like she was cheating.
DrReplyInRhymes

Oh dear spunky, it sucks and I do feel for you man,

But I do hope that with time, you can come to understand,

Asian girls, Korean in particular, are notorious for this stunt,

Lots of girls do this, but Asians do it more, sorry for being blunt!

OVERALL in my experience, Korean girls hate confrontation and such,

It's the way they are raised, it's a value honored very much.

If they don't like someone, they often avoid having "the talk",

Instead they place the blame on you before they begin to walk.

I am not a racist, I have first hand experience with this you see,

I am part Korean, and I have been involuntarily exposed to this creed,

They are notorious for vine swinging, and polyamorously dating,

It's a stigma that is supported and reinforced without stating.

There are exceptions to every rule, and not everyone is the same,

You'll probably get a few posters who disagree in their claim,

But in my experience, the exceptions are not a majority at all,

And this woman girl isn't worth your time or attention in the long haul.

Ahhh the typical moves to set you up for "its all your fault". That's all this is...she's moving the chess pieces into place before she ends it with you. Every message you send to her lowers her interest in being with you (because she wants to push you away) and shift all the blame to you for when she finally ends it.

Don't be that guy. Want to know my suggestion? Flip the roles. Do what she is doing to you but actually mean it. You don't deserve this BS man...don't send her a message and when she finally comes snooping around (because she will) don't respond. Who does this chick think she is? Gods gift to man?

When this happens this girl is probably gonna try to win you back..but in my opinion, its too late and its over. You've appear clingy and weak in her eyes (her goal to make ending it with you easier) and now will always remember this. Trust me bro, this one is done. Time for you to break it off w her and go NC. If she one day wakes up and realizes she was in the wrong / admits to it, then maybe you could consider being with her. But until then, its best you bow out before she does.

• Like 1
DrReplyInRhymes
If she one day wakes up and realizes she was in the wrong / admits to it, then maybe you could consider being with her.

I agree with everything except this line.

Don't even consider it.

She then replied thanks for ruining my birthday and i don't want to talk to you.

Wow, she said that?

The fight/argument or whatever that was, was really stupid and not worthy of the reaction by her. WTF, really, she sounds immature, rude, selfish and loves to put guilt trips on you! She's passive and cruel.

You really don't know this girl too well and maybe think about if she's worth it. This girl will hurt you, bring drama into your life by playing mind games with you.