We have history

Iloveflowers

Hi everyone I'm new here and just wanted to share my experience with you and maybe get some kind of advice or whatever opinions you may have.

So I've know this guy who I've known since I was about 14, he had a crush on me but I always just turned him down, we did have a little experience when I was 16 and then we didn't speak at all till about 2 years ago (I'm 23 now) we ended up catching up and eventually became FWBs it lasted for about 2 months then he decided he wanted to try and date until he texted me one day telling me he wanted to be friends, I didn't talk to him after that even tho he did try to text me a few times which I blew off and I ended up getting back together with my ex at the time, my Ex FWB found out and ended up sending me a facebook message saying "oh youre back with so and so" I responded to it and the he didn't write back so I left it at that then a few days later he got together with this girl he was talking to at the time and dated her for about a month well after that he ended up dating his ex of 3yrs again and she ended up pregnant and so he decided to marry her well they were married for about a year and I was still with my bf that I had gotten back together with but we had ended up splitting up then about a couple of months later I run into my ex FWB and we end up catching up and I learn that he just recently got divorced and I told him about how me and my bf had broken up and so the next day I get a text from him asking to hang out and well I said of course so we hung

Out and continued to do so for about a week straight and he ends up asking me to go out with him and of course I said yes well we were together for about 4 days when he texts me (once again) that he thinks things are moving too fast and that he thinks we should just be friends for right now and so once again for the second time he breaks up with me (idk how we were moving fast we

Never even said I love you or anything we just hung out) anyways it's been about 2 months since all that had happened and since Then Ive seen this guy about once or twice a week seeing as we're friends and he's friends with all my friends but it's different now like at first he acted very awkward and I never gave him a reason to be and just recently he's been somewhat coming around and talking to me more then before so I guess he just needed space or time to think idk but man this guy gives me a headache.

Sorry it's so long I just don't know what to do about his situation he's hot then he's cold then he comes back and then runs away. How should I handle this one? Any advice?

todreaminblue

cool username i love flowers.....welcome to the forum......

i think you should just take it one day at a time...a lot of mixed up relationship issues for both of you...be friends and see how it progresses...if you are going to give him a chance though...you have to consider doing it from the perspective of a fresh start for both of you...forget what happened in the past go by how he is now, not how he was then, that is your choice to make if you want to do that......good luck...best wishes...deb