Angel Numbers

Anyone believe in angel numbers?

I keep seeing the number 911 (clocks, licence plates, six pack of beer, games) for the last year of my life, after ending my affair. It's constant. At first, it scared the heck out of me, but now I don't know what to think about it.

I believe in other symbols like music, coins, but not sure what I believe in reoccurring numbers.

I don't know what to believe.

Anyone?

evanescentworld

Numbers and maths touch so many aspects of our lives (phones, house numbers, zip codes, ages, dates, bank accounts, social security, national insurance, health service codes, map co-ordinates...) that it's no wonder some folk see the supernatural everywhere they look.

If you really want to, you can find an interconnectedness with anything you want. All you have to do is to add, subtract, divide or multiply and hey presto! It's a miracle! What a spooky coincidence!

If you add all the figures making up my birthday and reduce them to a single figure, and do the same with my husband's birthday, and add the two resulting single figures together, you get the same number as the main cardinal earth number in Chinese astrology, which is amazing, because neither of us is Chinese! Wow.... Just, wow.... :rolleyes::D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

One year (before I was Christian and knew much of anything at all) I kept seeing 333 everywhere. Especially on the clock. It was getting a little weird!

But I started to think more about it and realized that I kept noticing 333 on the clock because I was always pulling into the parking lot to my job (late), and was hyper-focused on the car radio clock, wishing it said 3:29. Anytime I noticed 333 outside of that scenario was just coincidence that added fuel to the fire.

In other words, I don't think it was some special message from above or anything.

BUT, that doesn't mean the experience of noticing numbers can't be turned in to a positive experience. For example, now anytime I notice the numbers 333, I'm still reminded of that time in the past, but now I use that reminder to say a little prayer (for a neighbor, co-worker, the nation, myself, anything!). So, I don't think it's necessarily a MESSAGE FROM GOD, but I do think it's a little opportunity for me to be reminded to say thanks to God and all of His provisions. Kind of like a little prayer alarm clock, lol.

Like evanescentworld seemed to say: we can find meaning in anything. But to me, it's more about what we do with that meaning that matters.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I keep seeing the number 911 (clocks, licence plates, six pack of beer, games) for the last year of my life, after ending my affair. It's constant. At first, it scared the heck out of me, but now I don't know what to think about it.

I believe in other symbols like music, coins, but not sure what I believe in reoccurring numbers.

Anyone?

I totally believe in it. My husband sees the same numbers all the time and he has weird things happen.

With my XAP our symbol was the moon and I see symbols of it when Im not looking. It's kind of creepy but at the same time I'm wondering if it means something. I believe that what we put out to the universe comes back.

I think sometimes that when I see certain symbols I wonder if I am meant to be with him but also think maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me!

Thoughts?

• Author
I totally believe in it. My husband sees the same numbers all the time and he has weird things happen.

With my XAP our symbol was the moon and I see symbols of it when Im not looking. It's kind of creepy but at the same time I'm wondering if it means something. I believe that what we put out to the universe comes back.

I think sometimes that when I see certain symbols I wonder if I am meant to be with him but also think maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me!

Thoughts?

I think the intent is not to dictate one path or the other...but rather unfinished business within ourselves or just letting us know they (angels/spirits) are with us.

I think each of us knows our truth and our true paths...whether or not we can follow them is something else. I do believe, though, in the universal flow eventually putting us on the right path if we are astray...

That's just my personal belief.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone?

I have a certain number I see often and it could be the time, or on a license plate, house number etc... I take this as a sign that my guardian angel is trying to get my attention or I need to focus on someone or something.

How do you feel when it happens?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
I have a certain number I see often and it could be the time, or on a license plate, house number etc... I take this as a sign that my guardian angel is trying to get my attention or I need to focus on someone or something.

How do you feel when it happens?

Well, the number was 911 for almost a year after my affair ended.

I'd see it at the clock always, morning and night. On my cell phone...911. License plates, six pack of beer (9.11). Really? Video game scores. You name it 911 staring me in the face.

Yes, guardian angel warning.

9/11 this year, 5 months after not hearing from my affair partner, I wake up in the am. It's a nice day. Sun shining. I open the kitchen window to let some fresh air in. All of a sudden, it sounds like there's a jungle of birds in my yard. They are frantically making noise. I say to my wife, you hear those birds? She says, yes. I can't see one bird outside, not one bird in a tree.

My XAP and I worked together. I left the place of employment, she didn't. I found out that day (911) that our mutual boss and mentor had a major stroke in her office and was on life support. She died a week later.

My XAP tries to call me. Emails me like she's concerned about me. I bite and start to engage in conversation regarding the state of our friend, our boss. Then I realize we cannot do this again no matter the reason. I stop communication and thank her for reaching out.

That little communication started on 911 then opened the door for her to slam me with angry hateful emails etc.

911. The warning. Birds, death, XAP...

Coincident? I don't think so. I don't see 911 much anymore.