3 Day Juice Cleanse? First timer

I've been eating really bad lately and feel crappy all around as a result! To help 'reset' and 'recharge', I ordered a 3 day juice cleanse from The Squeeze and am starting on Monday. (I'd start on Friday, but you need to change your diet 3 days before the cleanse and I'm not sacrificing Thanksgiving dinner! Lol)

Any suggestions on how to survive these 3 days? I imagine it's going to be tough!

• Like 1

I don't think anyone needs three days. Just one day should be enough. They want you to buy more stuff! You don't need to buy a special kit. Just get a few of those bottles of fresh juice in the supermarket -- one of each color. Maybe take a few spoonfuls of chia seeds with them. You should be cleared out by the next morning.;)

• Author
I don't think anyone needs three days. Just one day should be enough. They want you to buy more stuff! You don't need to buy a special kit. Just get a few of those bottles of fresh juice in the supermarket -- one of each color. Maybe take a few spoonfuls of chia seeds with them. You should be cleared out by the next morning.;)

Too late. :( I already ordered the 3 day cleanse. It was $99 on LivingSocial; there was no way I would have paid the normal price of $229! It came with drinks, protein powders, a shaker, and some elixirs.

Next time I'll try the store juices. They now have huge ones at Costco. :)

They saw you coming that's for sure. 99 bucks for what?

If you aren't happy with your diet, you should make long term changes, some shakes and fruit for 3 days will make sod all difference.

• Like 6
  • Author
They saw you coming that's for sure. 99 bucks for what?

If you aren't happy with your diet, you should make long term changes, some shakes and fruit for 3 days will make sod all difference.

Actually $99 isn't that bad compared to others I've seen. The bottles are organic, coldpressed, etc.

I have made long term changes, but was in a temporary rut these past couple of months. I'm ready to get back on track and thought a juice cleanse would be a good start, as I've heard they are really good for you every now and then. I just want advice from others on what to expect during these three days and how to manage, not critiques on what I've paid, but thanks!

Too late. :( I already ordered the 3 day cleanse. It was $99 on LivingSocial; there was no way I would have paid the normal price of $229! It came with drinks, protein powders, a shaker, and some elixirs.

Next time I'll try the store juices. They now have huge ones at Costco. :)

WTF! - companies are selling 3 days worth of juice + some whey powder for 230 bucks. Shheeeesh niiiicce profit margin.

I bought my juicer for less

genuinelyloverly7

I have successfully juiced for three days, and longer. But you have to make fresh juices with fresh fruits AND VEGETABLES- powders are scams! Juices from the store are flavored sugar water! Look up Green Juices and Smoothies that you can make to supplement the package you bought. I'm assuming you have a blender...

Don't feel bad for wanting to invest in your health. That is awesome! Congratulations! Now, do some more research, and PM me if you want. I love to talk about this kind of stuff! I have tons of research I can give you references to. Good Luck!!!