3Mos NC..Blast from the past

Back2WhatUKnow

Back2WhatUKnow

So here I am 3 mo and some days of NC from a 4.5yr A. I have went thru the motions and have moved on completely from it as in not thinking of him after my 1st month. I honestly emotionally detached 6 mo prior to cutting it off. It has been great! I have been happy! Been myself again.Even recently started dating single guys. One of thrm I have more of an interest in so anyways...

I was at work when I was warned by a mutual friend of ex mm and I. I was told he seen me being picked up by a male. I remember this I went on a date. I had no idea I was being watched. So then I am told he wants to confront me for closure. So of course I protest no I dont want no part of seeing him. The closure has been done for 3 months.

So I am leaving work..I am suddenly followed by a familiar car...exmm..he blocked me in at my workplace. When I seen him for the 1st time. I felt rage. I screamed at him to "Leave me the F alone or I am getting an RO". He just stuttered in fear and sped off.

I am just super heated. He knows apparently who I am dating now..then tells this mutual friend I am doing this out of revenge. When really I am doing this for myself. He is literally gone nuts. I realized though when I seen him. I didnt miss that..I was angry. I just want to move on but I have a feeling hes watching. Theres more to his "job" lets just say he works for authority.... just venting.

Now I dont want to tell the guy I am interested in that I may be being watched. I know snyone would walk from that. Yet i dont need any surprise visits.

But at least I am enjoying a date with a single man.

YOur xMM sounds like a creep.

If he persists, get a restraining order. Don't say anything to your date at all. It might never happen.

You were doing so well NC. Has seeing him upset you?

Cheers,

Poppy.

So here I am 3 mo and some days of NC from a 4.5yr A. I have went thru the motions and have moved on completely from it as in not thinking of him after my 1st month. I honestly emotionally detached 6 mo prior to cutting it off. It has been great! I have been happy! Been myself again.Even recently started dating single guys. One of thrm I have more of an interest in so anyways...

I was at work when I was warned by a mutual friend of ex mm and I. I was told he seen me being picked up by a male. I remember this I went on a date. I had no idea I was being watched. So then I am told he wants to confront me for closure. So of course I protest no I dont want no part of seeing him. The closure has been done for 3 months.

So I am leaving work..I am suddenly followed by a familiar car...exmm..he blocked me in at my workplace. When I seen him for the 1st time. I felt rage. I screamed at him to "Leave me the F alone or I am getting an RO". He just stuttered in fear and sped off.

I am just super heated. He knows apparently who I am dating now..then tells this mutual friend I am doing this out of revenge. When really I am doing this for myself. He is literally gone nuts. I realized though when I seen him. I didnt miss that..I was angry. I just want to move on but I have a feeling hes watching. Theres more to his "job" lets just say he works for authority.... just venting.

Now I dont want to tell the guy I am interested in that I may be being watched. I know snyone would walk from that. Yet i dont need any surprise visits.

But at least I am enjoying a date with a single man.

You need to tell this mutual friend to NOT tell him anything about you or cut that mutual friend out of your life. If that mutual friend is more his buddy, then even more so to let go of that friendship. He shouldn't know the 'goods' on you and what you're doing in your life. PERIOD.

So, the exMM is a cop? I assume, or something along those lines..

• Author
Back2WhatUKnow
YOur xMM sounds like a creep.

If he persists, get a restraining order. Don't say anything to your date at all. It might never happen.

You were doing so well NC. Has seeing him upset you?

Cheers,

Poppy.

He is a spook! Honestly it didnt upset me. I still felt that anger and rage that I did 3 months ago. More mad he had the nerve to force himself on me like that.

Meanwhile I found out the truth Mr. ExMM drew up those divorce papers 3 months ago...still did not file them. Apparently he wanted to tell me that he would file them asap and marry me if I would changed my mind.

Hahahaha...fat chance...I am so glad I moved on and seen what kind of person he really was...a liar..I want to part of it..and by all means I am moving on.

• Author
Back2WhatUKnow
You need to tell this mutual friend to NOT tell him anything about you or cut that mutual friend out of your life. If that mutual friend is more his buddy, then even more so to let go of that friendship. He shouldn't know the 'goods' on you and what you're doing in your life. PERIOD.

So, the exMM is a cop? I assume, or something along those lines..

Mutual friend actually told him to knock it off. Somehow the creep found out my work schedule even. I know how to blow his life apart if he keeps it up. I havent been bothered since...so oh and your 2nd questions...you assumed correct!

Mutual friend actually told him to knock it off. Somehow the creep found out my work schedule even. I know how to blow his life apart if he keeps it up. I havent been bothered since...so oh and your 2nd questions...you assumed correct!

Then he's an idiot for doing this. He's a cop and is held to a higher standard, on and off the job. He's being really stupid and putting himself in a situation that WILL blow up and ruin his professional reputation, as well as personal life.