Just an update and a rant

A short time ago I posted I'm not coming back here again. The reason why I said that is I no longer want to discuss my situation and I'm moving forward. However things aren't so simple or otherwise I wouldn't be here in the first place. I'm going to break things down into a few segments.

I had some councilling

Recently I had some councilling and it turned out I had been runninng away from my problems. First it was a mistake pushing my exAP away and I should of ended her relentionship by going into a full blown affair. I guess some people don't want to hear that bit. Anyway the other point that was raised is I had created a belief system that things are now over and I can't understand why she's behaving strange around me. It turned out I know the answer but I don't want to accept it and want the situation to end.

The session did do some wonders and I was told to face the situations head on and I should consider talking to her.

It's something I needed to hear because end of the day I was pushed down to rock bottom and my confidence was shot to shreds. While I still want my situation with the exAP to end but no matter the stone facing, avioding etc, there still a problem.

Wierd sh*t still going on......

Now I wouldn't be starting a new topic just for the councilling alone! I was really upset to find out she was pregnant but as time progress I started to see it in an alternative way. I'm liberated from the situation and I can move forward and not have to look back. Sadly this wishful thinking doesn't work in my situation because there are still questionable behaviour going on and that mean unresolved problems?

There are three things my exAP does towards me.

1. Ignore

2. Inflict emotional pain on me but I try to hide it with my poker face

or

3. being upset with me.

A good example happened a short time ago. I was in conversation with two other colleagues and we were discussing the bullying going on in our department. While I try to keep my opinions on my manager to myself but one of the co workers was being very vocal and venting out his anger. While the rant was suitable to be broadcast on children TV, it nothing like the rants you can listen to on the internet.

During the minor outburst I turned around only to see my exAP standing next to me and appeared to be in a trance. She wasn't directly looking at me but there was no reason to stand there except maybe to listen to me or wanting to speak to me. It was a very akward situation especially we were chatting by the back wall and there was no other reason to be there except chat? She stood there looking straight forward with nothing directly infront of her to read or look at. She didn't stay for long but it was an odd situation.

It's difficult to put in words because before she tried to hide her pregnancy from me and now her belly is swelling. It's a really odd scene but maybe she wanted me to wish her the best of luck afterall we used to be good friends. However it not nice for me or anyother third party to be in that position to see their exAP pregnant and get reminded what they had lost. The other thing is the second aniversery I ended our first emotional affair and she may of remembered it. So yeah it's f**ked up.

Conclusion

I had many mistakes in the recent years and let people down. However end of the day she had the chance to leave her relationship but she chickened out. Now she need to face the aftermath like I'm doing. The only difference is my manager doesn't know about her and there for she is safe. Me on the other hand my manager had to call in support after his bullying attempt gone wrong.:D